what type of job do you have, if you're employed

Diane

I have been at the same housekeeping job for 18 years this Sept. Started when i was 24 , never thought i'd be there this long and counting. They have watched me go thru great health , to where i am at now ( which isnt too bad but isnt where i'd like to be), came to my wedding in 93...... and lent a shoulder when i was getting divorced 6 years later. They've seen me go thru many changes in my life and i watched their children grow up to go to college , get married and have careers of their own.Since i only work 3 days there on my days off, I go to the junkyard and pick car parts and sell them on ebay. I LOVE doing that . Im a car chick and love working with tools, so its up my ally to be rummaging thru cars in a junkyard and i also get to find some parts for my own if i need them.

Diane

I have been at the same housekeeping job for 18 years this Sept. Started when i was 24 , never thought i'd be there this long and counting. They have watched me go thru great health , to where i am at now ( which isnt too bad but isnt where i'd like to be), came to my wedding in 93...... and lent a shoulder when i was getting divorced 6 years later. They've seen me go thru many changes in my life and i watched their children grow up to go to college , get married and have careers of their own.Since i only work 3 days there on my days off, I go to the junkyard and pick car parts and sell them on ebay. I LOVE doing that . Im a car chick and love working with tools, so its up my ally to be rummaging thru cars in a junkyard and i also get to find some parts for my own if i need them.

Diane

Diane

Diane

Diane