what type of job do you have, if you're employed

krisjohn53223

sakasuka....like I said, they babies aren't so sick that they are in the NICU. The mojority of thier problems are: feeder/growers, jaundice, need IV fluids, etc. Wait...why am I explaining myself to you! You are not my doctor or the hospital I work for...both whom are well aware of my health!

I'm pretty new here and already so sick of the negativity that goes on here! So much for support!

krisjohn53223

sakasuka....like I said, they babies aren't so sick that they are in the NICU. The mojority of thier problems are: feeder/growers, jaundice, need IV fluids, etc. Wait...why am I explaining myself to you! You are not my doctor or the hospital I work for...both whom are well aware of my health!

I'm pretty new here and already so sick of the negativity that goes on here! So much for support!

krisjohn53223

krisjohn53223

krisjohn53223

krisjohn53223