What would you invent for CF

Jane

Digital opinion leader
This is fun!
<br />
<br />How 'bout a mucus vacuum to suck all the bits out of the crevices?

Transplantmommy

Well, I don't know how many of you, or your children, have been on BiPap but I think that thing is the worst thing that I have ever had to deal with. I was on it right before the transplants when I would go to bed at night. I was always coughing at night (never stopped) so I would have to take the stupid mask off, spit the crap out, and then take like 5 minutes to put the mask back on....it was ridiculous and I never got any sleep.

I would love for them to attach some sort of tube or straw into the inside of the mask of a BiPap so that one could just grab the tube with their mouth, and spit the mucus out through that instead of having to take the mask off and put it back on. Whoever invented the BiPap really didn't think of someone coughing all the time and having to spit crap out. And yes, I know that they have a mask that just goes over the nose, but that thing was worse than the whole face mask!

Transplantmommy

Well, I don't know how many of you, or your children, have been on BiPap but I think that thing is the worst thing that I have ever had to deal with. I was on it right before the transplants when I would go to bed at night. I was always coughing at night (never stopped) so I would have to take the stupid mask off, spit the crap out, and then take like 5 minutes to put the mask back on....it was ridiculous and I never got any sleep.

I would love for them to attach some sort of tube or straw into the inside of the mask of a BiPap so that one could just grab the tube with their mouth, and spit the mucus out through that instead of having to take the mask off and put it back on. Whoever invented the BiPap really didn't think of someone coughing all the time and having to spit crap out. And yes, I know that they have a mask that just goes over the nose, but that thing was worse than the whole face mask!

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

<br />
<br />I would love for them to attach some sort of tube or straw into the inside of the mask of a BiPap so that one could just grab the tube with their mouth, and spit the mucus out through that instead of having to take the mask off and put it back on. Whoever invented the BiPap really didn't think of someone coughing all the time and having to spit crap out. And yes, I know that they have a mask that just goes over the nose, but that thing was worse than the whole face mask!

Transplantmommy

One more thing...I know that this isn't really an invention, but I think that every CF household should have a trampoline room in their house! No more vest, just jump on the trampoline for like 20 mins two times a day! I would have been compliant every single day with that! LOL

Transplantmommy

One more thing...I know that this isn't really an invention, but I think that every CF household should have a trampoline room in their house! No more vest, just jump on the trampoline for like 20 mins two times a day! I would have been compliant every single day with that! LOL

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

debs2girls

I really cant think of anything to invent for cf except maybe a robot doctor that would write the necessary prescriptions, try the new meds but mostly would do the required tests to see why all numbers (pft's, stool elastase) keep dropping without apparent reasons.

Sorry, had to get a vent in there too.

debs2girls

I really cant think of anything to invent for cf except maybe a robot doctor that would write the necessary prescriptions, try the new meds but mostly would do the required tests to see why all numbers (pft's, stool elastase) keep dropping without apparent reasons.

debs2girls

debs2girls

debs2girls

<br />
<br />Sorry, had to get a vent in there too.