What's lowest sweat test result,but was still DX w/CF thru genetic testing

cosmokramer

Keep pushing. My daughter had a sweat test numbers of 29 and 38. Which says negative. We had the test done again. Same numbers. While I was pregnant I did CF screening and that only test for 80 mutations and I came up negative. So when we deceided to do the full panel screening, because her numbers were negative but not as low as they should have been, two mutations came back. So my husband had a screening finding out he has DF508. I had a full panel screening and I have P750L, and the lab did another test on my daughter to confirm the positive result. I wanted to double check all of the tests, no one questioned me. This is your baby and if you want something checked out the doctors should help you out, especially with the symptoms you are dealing with.

God Bless!!

cosmokramer

Keep pushing. My daughter had a sweat test numbers of 29 and 38. Which says negative. We had the test done again. Same numbers. While I was pregnant I did CF screening and that only test for 80 mutations and I came up negative. So when we deceided to do the full panel screening, because her numbers were negative but not as low as they should have been, two mutations came back. So my husband had a screening finding out he has DF508. I had a full panel screening and I have P750L, and the lab did another test on my daughter to confirm the positive result. I wanted to double check all of the tests, no one questioned me. This is your baby and if you want something checked out the doctors should help you out, especially with the symptoms you are dealing with.

God Bless!!

cosmokramer

God Bless!!

cosmokramer

God Bless!!

cosmokramer

God Bless!!