When do we get a vest?

aannddd

Hi,

My son turned 3 on Saturday. We got his vest on his first birthday. Our CF clinic wanted us to start manual chest PT at that point, but I really wanted the vest. Our doctor had never had a patient that young try it. I contacted Hill-Rom directly and they were very helpful with information on how to measure my son. They need to have a 19 inch chest. By 1 year of age, my son was already at 21 inches. Armed with information from Hill-Rom, I went back to the CF Center and our doctor prescribed the Vest. They were also very helpful with dealing with our health insurance company. You can find all of the their contact information at www.thevest.com. They are fantastic with replacement parts. Our vest stop working a couple of weeks ago and we had a brand new one at our front door by 3pm the next day. My son has tolerated the vest very well since day 1 and usually falls asleep during it.

Andrea

aannddd

Hi,

My son turned 3 on Saturday. We got his vest on his first birthday. Our CF clinic wanted us to start manual chest PT at that point, but I really wanted the vest. Our doctor had never had a patient that young try it. I contacted Hill-Rom directly and they were very helpful with information on how to measure my son. They need to have a 19 inch chest. By 1 year of age, my son was already at 21 inches. Armed with information from Hill-Rom, I went back to the CF Center and our doctor prescribed the Vest. They were also very helpful with dealing with our health insurance company. You can find all of the their contact information at www.thevest.com. They are fantastic with replacement parts. Our vest stop working a couple of weeks ago and we had a brand new one at our front door by 3pm the next day. My son has tolerated the vest very well since day 1 and usually falls asleep during it.

Andrea

aannddd

Hi,

Andrea

aannddd

Hi,

Andrea

aannddd

Hi,
<br />
<br />My son turned 3 on Saturday. We got his vest on his first birthday. Our CF clinic wanted us to start manual chest PT at that point, but I really wanted the vest. Our doctor had never had a patient that young try it. I contacted Hill-Rom directly and they were very helpful with information on how to measure my son. They need to have a 19 inch chest. By 1 year of age, my son was already at 21 inches. Armed with information from Hill-Rom, I went back to the CF Center and our doctor prescribed the Vest. They were also very helpful with dealing with our health insurance company. You can find all of the their contact information at www.thevest.com. They are fantastic with replacement parts. Our vest stop working a couple of weeks ago and we had a brand new one at our front door by 3pm the next day. My son has tolerated the vest very well since day 1 and usually falls asleep during it.
<br />
<br />Andrea

K

kaylee04cassidy08

Thanks for all the info. I am going to look into it at our next visit. Silly quwstion - but odes it make a lot of noise?

K

kaylee04cassidy08

Thanks for all the info. I am going to look into it at our next visit. Silly quwstion - but odes it make a lot of noise?

K

kaylee04cassidy08

K

kaylee04cassidy08

K

kaylee04cassidy08