When to leave the hospital

RonnieSharpe

I always stay in as long as it takes to get me into a position that I have enough energy to do all of my treatments, workout and run. I see the hospital as an aide to get me healthy enough to take care of myself. If you're not to that point yet, stay in.

Ronnie

RonnieSharpe

I always stay in as long as it takes to get me into a position that I have enough energy to do all of my treatments, workout and run. I see the hospital as an aide to get me healthy enough to take care of myself. If you're not to that point yet, stay in.

Ronnie

RonnieSharpe

Ronnie

RonnieSharpe

Ronnie

RonnieSharpe

<br />
<br />Ronnie

mander31880

Thanks to all. I ended up leaving after being in 8 days. Unfortunately my infection seemed to settle more in my lungs and I had to come back. Ronnie, thanks for the advice. I hadn't really looked at it that way. I'll definitely think of it that way next time.

mander31880

Thanks to all. I ended up leaving after being in 8 days. Unfortunately my infection seemed to settle more in my lungs and I had to come back. Ronnie, thanks for the advice. I hadn't really looked at it that way. I'll definitely think of it that way next time.

mander31880

mander31880

mander31880