When you're sick...would love input

JustDucky

Matt, that sucks! That can explain your pain (as if pleurisy isn't enough) too. I hope you don't have to go back in, is there any way you can do all of your IV's at home? I can see going in for a few days though to make sure the right combo is being given to you and then doing the rest at home. I think the shortest span between hospitalizations with me was a mere 3 weeks....I was in for a month, out for 3 weeks and then back in for over a month....and it sucked! But, you have to do what you have to do to get back to baseline again.. Hang in there, thinking of you
Jenn 40 w/CF

JustDucky

Matt, that sucks! That can explain your pain (as if pleurisy isn't enough) too. I hope you don't have to go back in, is there any way you can do all of your IV's at home? I can see going in for a few days though to make sure the right combo is being given to you and then doing the rest at home. I think the shortest span between hospitalizations with me was a mere 3 weeks....I was in for a month, out for 3 weeks and then back in for over a month....and it sucked! But, you have to do what you have to do to get back to baseline again.. Hang in there, thinking of you
Jenn 40 w/CF