Who do you want as your next US president?

dyza

I dont have a say in this, being Scottish and all that.
But surely the great American public will not vote in Clinton, that would be a disaster....and if she does get in....will the last person leaving the USA, please turn out the lights.

dyza

But surely the great American public will not vote in Clinton, that would be a disaster....and if she does get in....will the last person leaving the USA, please turn out the lights.

dyza

dyza

dyza

CowTown

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>dyza</b></i>

But surely the great American public will not vote in Clinton, that would be a disaster....and if she does get in....will the last person leaving the USA, please turn out the lights.</end quote></div>

Why do you say that?

CowTown

But surely the great American public will not vote in Clinton, that would be a disaster....and if she does get in....will the last person leaving the USA, please turn out the lights.</end quote></div>

Why do you say that?

CowTown

Why do you say that?

CowTown

But surely the great American public will not vote in Clinton, that would be a disaster....and if she does get in....will the last person leaving the USA, please turn out the lights.</end quote>

Why do you say that?

CowTown

But surely the great American public will not vote in Clinton, that would be a disaster....and if she does get in....will the last person leaving the USA, please turn out the lights.</end quote>

Why do you say that?

65rosessamurai

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>CowTown</b></i>

Why do you say that?</end quote></div>

LOL dyza!

I have a say, but having to go through all the hassle for an absentee ballot, and getting a bunch of propaganda to sort out before casting my ballot...I may skip this one, too...

I can't answer for dyza, but I agree based on two basic principals; Her idea for reforming the health insurance program and the fact that there will be a former president who will be taking the place of "First Lady". Despite them saying nothing will interfere with "who wears the president's pants", I don't agree.

As for who I'd want for next president, it would be someone who's not afraid to step on toes, who wears a bullet-proof vest, and is willing to have our troops "Bow Out" of Iraq before the country goes bankrupt, as well as properly deal with some "down the street" major issues like the social security problems, illegal immigration problem and most of all...the global warming problem (which can easily be corrected with cooperation from automotive and manufacturing companies as a start!).

65rosessamurai

LOL dyza!

I have a say, but having to go through all the hassle for an absentee ballot, and getting a bunch of propaganda to sort out before casting my ballot...I may skip this one, too...

I can't answer for dyza, but I agree based on two basic principals; Her idea for reforming the health insurance program and the fact that there will be a former president who will be taking the place of "First Lady". Despite them saying nothing will interfere with "who wears the president's pants", I don't agree.

As for who I'd want for next president, it would be someone who's not afraid to step on toes, who wears a bullet-proof vest, and is willing to have our troops "Bow Out" of Iraq before the country goes bankrupt, as well as properly deal with some "down the street" major issues like the social security problems, illegal immigration problem and most of all...the global warming problem (which can easily be corrected with cooperation from automotive and manufacturing companies as a start!).

65rosessamurai

LOL dyza!

65rosessamurai

Why do you say that?</end quote>

LOL dyza!

65rosessamurai

Why do you say that?</end quote>

LOL dyza!

Sakem

Occupyjapan: Obabma has admited to doing drugs!

Will there ever be a good canidate to vote for? I wish Colin Powell would change his mind one day and run. I guess I'll be voting for McCain........He tells it the way it is and he has the experience, Obama doesn't, and I so dislike Hillary. We don't need old politics, of Madeline Albright and Bill with their hands in the pot.

Is our county ready for a female president or black president? I don't think a woman is ready to be accepted by our socity yet, even myself as a very independent progressive woman, don't think Hillary is the right one. And I fear that if the country elects a black president, there will be so much more racism in our society than there already is. I would fear for his safety. I heard a thing on the news tonight where his seceret service personnel increased after he won the first primary, because they were afraid of death threats. That's really sad.

Edwards is nothing but a rich lawyer that contriubted to our sue crazy society. But he is the best looking of the canidates.

Sakem

Will there ever be a good canidate to vote for? I wish Colin Powell would change his mind one day and run. I guess I'll be voting for McCain........He tells it the way it is and he has the experience, Obama doesn't, and I so dislike Hillary. We don't need old politics, of Madeline Albright and Bill with their hands in the pot.

Is our county ready for a female president or black president? I don't think a woman is ready to be accepted by our socity yet, even myself as a very independent progressive woman, don't think Hillary is the right one. And I fear that if the country elects a black president, there will be so much more racism in our society than there already is. I would fear for his safety. I heard a thing on the news tonight where his seceret service personnel increased after he won the first primary, because they were afraid of death threats. That's really sad.

Edwards is nothing but a rich lawyer that contriubted to our sue crazy society. But he is the best looking of the canidates.

Sakem

Sakem

Sakem