Who has to use a vest?

robert321

i've got a vest and have never liked it and since i started on hypertonic saline i've been less than compliant with it and only use it when i'm sick because after the hypertonic saline the vest doesn't get anything up, i'll also use my flutter but that also isn't much use unless i'm sick so for the most part it's just nebs for me, i'm sopposed to be using the vest for 20 minutes twice a day

robert321

i've got a vest and have never liked it and since i started on hypertonic saline i've been less than compliant with it and only use it when i'm sick because after the hypertonic saline the vest doesn't get anything up, i'll also use my flutter but that also isn't much use unless i'm sick so for the most part it's just nebs for me, i'm sopposed to be using the vest for 20 minutes twice a day

robert321

robert321

robert321

S

semperfiohana

i completely agree...i HATE the vest! i always have...i think it's cause the hoses pop out constantly and it pisses me off cause i have to plug them back in. then again i've had so many pt machines it's not even funny. i go back old school style. ever heard of the flim fighter? i had/have one of those. then there was the flutter, then there was the accupella (sp?) and the vest of course. i've had two vest. i recently found out about the incourage vest and i want to see about getting that vest. i've heard that the incourage vest the hoses clip in and stay in place. not to mention i've broken a clip on my vest it self and just found out that i have a huge hole in one of my hoses so i think i'm due for a replacement. but i still hate doing them all! when i'm in the hospital i have to have a vest, they do manual pt way to hard. they've had me crying before. probably because i'm so tiny, so i refuse to let them do manual pt on me anymore.

S

semperfiohana

i completely agree...i HATE the vest! i always have...i think it's cause the hoses pop out constantly and it pisses me off cause i have to plug them back in. then again i've had so many pt machines it's not even funny. i go back old school style. ever heard of the flim fighter? i had/have one of those. then there was the flutter, then there was the accupella (sp?) and the vest of course. i've had two vest. i recently found out about the incourage vest and i want to see about getting that vest. i've heard that the incourage vest the hoses clip in and stay in place. not to mention i've broken a clip on my vest it self and just found out that i have a huge hole in one of my hoses so i think i'm due for a replacement. but i still hate doing them all! when i'm in the hospital i have to have a vest, they do manual pt way to hard. they've had me crying before. probably because i'm so tiny, so i refuse to let them do manual pt on me anymore.

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana