Who has to use a vest?

xx1anna

I have to do the vest 2x a day for 20 minutes, while using the acapella at the same time. I hate it more then anything, and alot of the time when im given the chance to do it on my own, don't. Im 16 and living with CF over the years my CF has gotten worse and I really would like someone to talk to about it one on one, so if anyones interested my email is annacorr@yahoo.com

xx1anna

I have to do the vest 2x a day for 20 minutes, while using the acapella at the same time. I hate it more then anything, and alot of the time when im given the chance to do it on my own, don't. Im 16 and living with CF over the years my CF has gotten worse and I really would like someone to talk to about it one on one, so if anyones interested my email is annacorr@yahoo.com

xx1anna

xx1anna

xx1anna