WHOA My Vest just blew!

mamaScarlett

I was on the last minute of my pt and my vest made a weird sound-almost like the electric went out-and stopped. Its now flashing a sign that says Device Error 2. Please call for service!!
Whoa, this ever happen to anyone. Now I'm scared.

mamaScarlett

I was on the last minute of my pt and my vest made a weird sound-almost like the electric went out-and stopped. Its now flashing a sign that says Device Error 2. Please call for service!!
Whoa, this ever happen to anyone. Now I'm scared.

mamaScarlett

<br />Whoa, this ever happen to anyone. Now I'm scared.

S

semperfiohana

my other vest did that. well it at least flashed the device error. i unplugged it and plugged it back in and it worked.

S

semperfiohana

my other vest did that. well it at least flashed the device error. i unplugged it and plugged it back in and it worked.

S

semperfiohana

hockeykid

If you call your vest company, you can have a new one tomorrow morning. My 104 model died right before the 105 model came out. Hill-Rom had me pack the broken generator in the box my new machine came in. I scheduled a pick up of the broken machine with Hill-Rom.

hockeykid

If you call your vest company, you can have a new one tomorrow morning. My 104 model died right before the 105 model came out. Hill-Rom had me pack the broken generator in the box my new machine came in. I scheduled a pick up of the broken machine with Hill-Rom.

hockeykid

mamaScarlett

I plugged it back in and ran it a 2nd session-and it was fine...so wondering if I should count it as a freak thing or call anyway...

mamaScarlett

I plugged it back in and ran it a 2nd session-and it was fine...so wondering if I should count it as a freak thing or call anyway...

mamaScarlett

S

semperfiohana

mine did it twice and both times i unplugged it. after it did it the second time i got my doctor to get me approved for the incourage vest.

S

semperfiohana

mine did it twice and both times i unplugged it. after it did it the second time i got my doctor to get me approved for the incourage vest.

S

semperfiohana

mamaScarlett

Yesterday it blew again and this time for good. It won't even turn on now. I'll ask the clinic today what they suggest doing.

mamaScarlett

Yesterday it blew again and this time for good. It won't even turn on now. I'll ask the clinic today what they suggest doing.

mamaScarlett

lindsleyfamily

Try calling the vset company. When this happended to ours they sent a replacement the next day. They take care of all the shipping and everything. amy

lindsleyfamily

Try calling the vset company. When this happended to ours they sent a replacement the next day. They take care of all the shipping and everything. amy