why?

marisalynn

I have heard that cough syrup is okay to take, but to take it cautiously. I would only take it if the cough is dry and persistent to the point of not being able to sleep or do anything else that needs to be done. I usually try cough drops or drinking something hot like tea or hot cocoa before I would resort to cough syrup.
Marisa RN, 22w/CF

marisalynn

I have heard that cough syrup is okay to take, but to take it cautiously. I would only take it if the cough is dry and persistent to the point of not being able to sleep or do anything else that needs to be done. I usually try cough drops or drinking something hot like tea or hot cocoa before I would resort to cough syrup.
Marisa RN, 22w/CF

marisalynn

Marisa RN, 22w/CF

marisalynn

Marisa RN, 22w/CF

marisalynn

<br />Marisa RN, 22w/CF