Wii Fit

jamie6girl

It keeps track of your weight and BMI, and your balance. It calculates your "age" based on your balance and other factors. The more you do, the more games you can unlock. Each minute you spend exercising is placed in a bank. It even tells you after 30 minutes or so to take a break and get a drink of water. What makes it fun, in my opinion, is it uses your "Mii" that you have saved - so when you do step aerobics or hoola hoop, you can see yourself and other Miis in your household doing the same exercise. The strength and yoga poses are kind of hard. <br><br>
It definately doesn't replace going out and taking a nice walk or run .. or walking the treadmill ... but for days like yesterday where I just didn't feel like going outside, it was a nice alternative.<br><br>
I was actually out of breath when I finished last night. I breathed my meds when I was done, and did my vest.. and I coughed up a lot of stuff.

jamie6girl

It keeps track of your weight and BMI, and your balance. It calculates your "age" based on your balance and other factors. The more you do, the more games you can unlock. Each minute you spend exercising is placed in a bank. It even tells you after 30 minutes or so to take a break and get a drink of water. What makes it fun, in my opinion, is it uses your "Mii" that you have saved - so when you do step aerobics or hoola hoop, you can see yourself and other Miis in your household doing the same exercise. The strength and yoga poses are kind of hard. <br><br>
It definately doesn't replace going out and taking a nice walk or run .. or walking the treadmill ... but for days like yesterday where I just didn't feel like going outside, it was a nice alternative.<br><br>
I was actually out of breath when I finished last night. I breathed my meds when I was done, and did my vest.. and I coughed up a lot of stuff.

jamie6girl

jamie6girl

jamie6girl

A

Aspiemom

What's the difference between the Wii and the WiiFit? Do you have to have the Wii to have the WiiFit?

A

Aspiemom

What's the difference between the Wii and the WiiFit? Do you have to have the Wii to have the WiiFit?

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

ktsmom

I asked for one for my birthday and it just arrived the other day.

The Wii Fit is a game that plays on the Wii video game system. The main piece looks like a combination scale/step thing you would use in an aerobics class. It sits on the floor and you stand on it. Like Jennifer said it keeps track of your weight, etc.

And I agree that it doesn't replace "real" excercise, but you do hoola-hoops, jogging, lots of yoga stretches. I think the best aspect is that it keeps all of the records for you: how much you exercised and your weight.

ktsmom

The Wii Fit is a game that plays on the Wii video game system. The main piece looks like a combination scale/step thing you would use in an aerobics class. It sits on the floor and you stand on it. Like Jennifer said it keeps track of your weight, etc.

And I agree that it doesn't replace "real" excercise, but you do hoola-hoops, jogging, lots of yoga stretches. I think the best aspect is that it keeps all of the records for you: how much you exercised and your weight.

ktsmom

ktsmom

ktsmom

<br />
<br />The Wii Fit is a game that plays on the Wii video game system. The main piece looks like a combination scale/step thing you would use in an aerobics class. It sits on the floor and you stand on it. Like Jennifer said it keeps track of your weight, etc.
<br />
<br />And I agree that it doesn't replace "real" excercise, but you do hoola-hoops, jogging, lots of yoga stretches. I think the best aspect is that it keeps all of the records for you: how much you exercised and your weight.