Wii Fit

TestifyToLove

I dunno. I don't see how the Wii Fit is any less exercise than a treadmill or other stationary equipment to exercise on. Heck, I need to play the Wii *more* because even the standard games, or I should say the sports games, causes you to move and exercise.

We just got our Wii a week ago, an anniversary present for ourselves. Dh wants me to get the Wii Fit. He thinks it would encourage me to exercise more. I'm considering it.

TestifyToLove

I dunno. I don't see how the Wii Fit is any less exercise than a treadmill or other stationary equipment to exercise on. Heck, I need to play the Wii *more* because even the standard games, or I should say the sports games, causes you to move and exercise.

We just got our Wii a week ago, an anniversary present for ourselves. Dh wants me to get the Wii Fit. He thinks it would encourage me to exercise more. I'm considering it.

TestifyToLove

TestifyToLove

TestifyToLove

<br />
<br />We just got our Wii a week ago, an anniversary present for ourselves. Dh wants me to get the Wii Fit. He thinks it would encourage me to exercise more. I'm considering it.

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>TinyGreenTurtles</b></i>

I can't find one yet! I should've pre-ordered ugh. I want one so bad! I love Wii tennis... I think I would really like the Wii Fit!</end quote></div>

This is a thought since I found it today. Our local L BLOCKBUSTER has tons of rental & some purchases for the WII so maybe if you cant find it at other places you can try there!

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>TinyGreenTurtles</b></i>

I can't find one yet! I should've pre-ordered ugh. I want one so bad! I love Wii tennis... I think I would really like the Wii Fit!</end quote></div>

This is a thought since I found it today. Our local L BLOCKBUSTER has tons of rental & some purchases for the WII so maybe if you cant find it at other places you can try there!

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

I can't find one yet! I should've pre-ordered ugh. I want one so bad! I love Wii tennis... I think I would really like the Wii Fit!</end quote>

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />I can't find one yet! I should've pre-ordered ugh. I want one so bad! I love Wii tennis... I think I would really like the Wii Fit!</end quote>
<br />
<br />This is a thought since I found it today. Our local L BLOCKBUSTER has tons of rental & some purchases for the WII so maybe if you cant find it at other places you can try there!
<br />
<br />