Will know on the 10th of this month...But I think I was right :)

HollyCatheryn

Hey Sean, I'm sorry to be asking you this. I really should be looking up all this stuff for myself, but I haven't got the time at the moment. I read on another thread about a miscarriage side effect of Oregano Oil. We are trying to get pregnant, so I wouldn't want to increase miscarriage risk. Is that for oral usage, inhaled usage, all usage? Do you know? And where sepcifically should I look up that info?Thanks. My docs are totally opposed. I told them I was looking into it. I still want to get all the facts and see for myself because my docs are super "in-the-box" thinkers. They take NO risks and don't use anything that isn't on the CFF recommended list. You know what I mean.

HollyCatheryn

Hey Sean, I'm sorry to be asking you this. I really should be looking up all this stuff for myself, but I haven't got the time at the moment. I read on another thread about a miscarriage side effect of Oregano Oil. We are trying to get pregnant, so I wouldn't want to increase miscarriage risk. Is that for oral usage, inhaled usage, all usage? Do you know? And where sepcifically should I look up that info?Thanks. My docs are totally opposed. I told them I was looking into it. I still want to get all the facts and see for myself because my docs are super "in-the-box" thinkers. They take NO risks and don't use anything that isn't on the CFF recommended list. You know what I mean.

HollyCatheryn

Supplement that transplant-patients can take: Reliv. There are several people using Reliv that have gotten amazing results with their health - pre and post transplant. Since it is formulated to be just balanced nutrition, it boosts your health, but not by directly affecting your immune system. It is worth checking out. I have a contact number for a really knowledgeable and helpful distributor if anyone wants to look into it more. You can do some looking around on <A href="http://www.reliv.com">www.reliv.com</A> and <A href="http://www.geocities.com/MurrensNatureMama/reliv">www.geocities.com/MurrensNatureMama/reliv</A>. It has made a HUGE difference in my health. The biggest, most significant and lasting positive effect of anything in my health regemine. The second link is to my personal story of experience with Reliv. Feel free to email (<A href="mailto:akaeg@netzero.net">akaeg@netzero.net</A>) and ask questions.

HollyCatheryn

Supplement that transplant-patients can take: Reliv. There are several people using Reliv that have gotten amazing results with their health - pre and post transplant. Since it is formulated to be just balanced nutrition, it boosts your health, but not by directly affecting your immune system. It is worth checking out. I have a contact number for a really knowledgeable and helpful distributor if anyone wants to look into it more. You can do some looking around on <A href="http://www.reliv.com">www.reliv.com</A> and <A href="http://www.geocities.com/MurrensNatureMama/reliv">www.geocities.com/MurrensNatureMama/reliv</A>. It has made a HUGE difference in my health. The biggest, most significant and lasting positive effect of anything in my health regemine. The second link is to my personal story of experience with Reliv. Feel free to email (<A href="mailto:akaeg@netzero.net">akaeg@netzero.net</A>) and ask questions.

anonymous

Just following up on HollyCathryn's question on oregano oil and possibility of miscarriage.... Has anyone come across anything about this? I have searched for some research and have come up empty-handed. We are also trying to have a baby, and I would hate to jeopordize this.

Thanks,
Sonia

anonymous

Just following up on HollyCathryn's question on oregano oil and possibility of miscarriage.... Has anyone come across anything about this? I have searched for some research and have come up empty-handed. We are also trying to have a baby, and I would hate to jeopordize this.

Thanks,
Sonia