Win Ace......

anonymous

Allan

Thinking of you today as you face this hurdle in your fight. I am hoping the doctors can manage your pain and get that nasty infection under control as well. No one should have to deal with such pain. You are a wonderful person Allan.

anonymous

EVERYBODY Y DON'T ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE ARGUEING JUST SHUT THERE TRAPS FOR ONE SECOND AND QUIT BEING SOOOOOO DAM* SELFISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GEEESH, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT SOMEONE WHO IS VERY SICK AND YOU GUYS HAVE THE AUDAUSITY TO ARGUE!!! WHO CARES!!! GROW UP! WIN ACE, MY THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU!

anonymous

Winace-
Keep your head up. I know the pain of a G-tube..not fun. Hopefully you will be feeling better soon. My thoughts are with you.
Margaret
Double Lung TX 11.11.04

anonymous

WinAce,

I've been thinking about you consistently for the past 2-3 months. You are and have been in my thoughts and prayers. I will continue to pray for your strength, courage, health, peace of mind and hope, with greater frequency and devotion.

God be with you my friend.

Most sincerely,
Lance, a.k.a. "Grendel"

anonymous

ccflewallen,

What type of inbred, emotionally defective, dimwitted redneck are you?

A "I hope you feel better" would have worked a lot better than trying to press your idiotic views on someone in time of much stress.

rotandroll

ccflewallen

I am starting over here.

WinAce, I wish you the best of luck in beating this pain you are going through. I am deeply sorry if you take what i said before the same way others did. I pray that you can find a way to cope with everything you are going through. Sincerely, ccflewallen

droll, this was the last statement I made on this thread. God Bless You

JustDucky

Oh Allan!! I hope that your infection gets better...I am thinking of you, you have been through so much so keep your mind strong and fight this thing! I want to see more posts from you! Hugs, Jenn

65rosessamurai

WinAce,
I'm sorry to hear the news about your sudden complications with your health, and pray for you.

Lilith

Allan,
My deepest wishes go out to you and I will be hoping for your recovery. I wish you the best, with all my heart. Keep fighting for as long as you can, and don't give up!

anonymous

<blockquote>Quote<br><hr><i>Originally posted by: <b>ccflewallen</b></i><br>Hmmm, this is certainly not a good time for WinAce, and I to am going to pray for his healing. WinAce, now would be a good time to consider the possibility of a powerful God who is very capable of doing what may seem impossible to you at this time.<hr></blockquote>

What kind of sense does it make to ask the designer of a horrible genetic illness that extended the exceptional courtesy of inflicting his subjects with said ilness... to be cured of that very same illness he intentionally bestowed upon you?

That would be like asking Osama Bin Laden to help you when he bought you a ticket for an airplane that was hijacked and heading straight for the twin towers, as he planned.

The one who designs a situation has no interest in undermining his own handiwork.

God wouldn't go through all the trouble making CF and torturing people with it just to turn around and destroy his perfect creation.

ccflewallen

Well, did Jesus heal a leper? Did he give sight to the blind? Did he raise the dead? Of course, so why couldnt he give someone good health OR IMPROVE THE LIFE OF SOMEONE who has CF?

ccflewallen

Allie

So if I pray really, really hard I have a shot at getting Ry back? Cause I'm lonely, and my computer is giving me flack. Well, I better go get on my knees right now.

Christ, I'm in a mood tonight.

M

melleemac

Why the heck did he give them c f in the first place if he was just going to go and cure it!!!!!!!!!!!!!