Working from Home

catboogie

to the original poster,

i admire you for being realistic about what you wanted from a job, seeking it out, and apparently doing really well with it! sounds like you've got yourself in a really good setup.

congrats.

catboogie

to the original poster,

i admire you for being realistic about what you wanted from a job, seeking it out, and apparently doing really well with it! sounds like you've got yourself in a really good setup.

congrats.

65Rosen

So many people always think "that's not me" and you are proof (just like many thousands of people in the US have found that they CAN have their own business.) Has nothing to do with having CF but courage and faith in yourself...something you all have in mega doses fighting this disease every day.

Since I had the same response on my private messages (for more information about my home business) may I join your story in hopes that it encourages those who are looking for income from home.

The main website is www.fhtm.net -check it out and about FORTUNE HI-TECH marketing. Read the history and success; FORTUNE is not only one product but several brand name products 90% of people use regularly-
including your family and friends-a guranteed market.
Just like Randi says it's all in the residual income.

After you read all about the company and are interested in joining a team in your state feel free to go my site (www.fhtmus.com/skaufmann) or just email me at skaufmann @fhtm.com and I would be glad to get you in touch with a "trainer manager" in your area. The teams try to meet biweekly or make conference calls to keep you informed and be supportive=SYNERGY.

Hope this answers most of the questions posted in my messages.

Stephan's Mom

65Rosen

So many people always think "that's not me" and you are proof (just like many thousands of people in the US have found that they CAN have their own business.) Has nothing to do with having CF but courage and faith in yourself...something you all have in mega doses fighting this disease every day.

Since I had the same response on my private messages (for more information about my home business) may I join your story in hopes that it encourages those who are looking for income from home.

The main website is www.fhtm.net -check it out and about FORTUNE HI-TECH marketing. Read the history and success; FORTUNE is not only one product but several brand name products 90% of people use regularly-

After you read all about the company and are interested in joining a team in your state feel free to go my site (www.fhtmus.com/skaufmann) or just email me at skaufmann @fhtm.com and I would be glad to get you in touch with a "trainer manager" in your area. The teams try to meet biweekly or make conference calls to keep you informed and be supportive=SYNERGY.

Stephan's Mom

65Rosen

Stephan's Mom

65Rosen

Stephan's Mom

65Rosen

Stephan's Mom

65Rosen

Stephan's Mom

65Rosen

Stephan's Mom

65Rosen

Stephan's Mom

65Rosen

Stephan's Mom

65Rosen

Stephan's Mom

65Rosen

Stephan's Mom

65Rosen

Stephan's Mom

Caleblove0802

There are so many options when someone is looking into having their own in home business. I believe that the number one thing to be successful with your home business is you need to be PASSIONATE about it. If you do not believe in it and you are not passionate about it-it will be very hard to be successful.

Just to add to the thread-I have also had a huge response in regards to what I do for a business. Just to make it short: I have an online travel website where anyone can book their travel needs just like they would with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, etc. Instead of giving your money to the big companies, I am making 60% of the commisions that are paid by the vendors that people are booking with on my site.

The best part of it...I determine how much I can work. Not someone else. If my son needs to go to Children's Hospital for awhile for a tune up...I am there. I am also providing an income for my family. I used to work in a call center environment before this. I brought home germs with me (even though I tried to be very careful), I was always worried about my time off and I was barely helping ends meet.

There are lots of options for you. If a company has an up front cost-you should research it more...however, just because there is an up front cost does not automatically deem it a scam. In most cases, like Mary Kay, or Your Travel Biz (my company) you are purchasing a company that is now yours. Look on the BBB site, etc. I was very leary of joining my company...but now...I owe it to everyone to tell them about it because it has changed our lives for the better.

Here is my information:
www.nolangetaways.com
www.nolansgolf.com
www.nolantravel4u.com (company info site)
melissa@nolangetaways.com

Melissa
1 son 22 mos old w/CF Caleb

Caleblove0802

There are so many options when someone is looking into having their own in home business. I believe that the number one thing to be successful with your home business is you need to be PASSIONATE about it. If you do not believe in it and you are not passionate about it-it will be very hard to be successful.

Just to add to the thread-I have also had a huge response in regards to what I do for a business. Just to make it short: I have an online travel website where anyone can book their travel needs just like they would with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, etc. Instead of giving your money to the big companies, I am making 60% of the commisions that are paid by the vendors that people are booking with on my site.

The best part of it...I determine how much I can work. Not someone else. If my son needs to go to Children's Hospital for awhile for a tune up...I am there. I am also providing an income for my family. I used to work in a call center environment before this. I brought home germs with me (even though I tried to be very careful), I was always worried about my time off and I was barely helping ends meet.

There are lots of options for you. If a company has an up front cost-you should research it more...however, just because there is an up front cost does not automatically deem it a scam. In most cases, like Mary Kay, or Your Travel Biz (my company) you are purchasing a company that is now yours. Look on the BBB site, etc. I was very leary of joining my company...but now...I owe it to everyone to tell them about it because it has changed our lives for the better.

Here is my information:
www.nolangetaways.com
www.nolansgolf.com

Melissa

Caleblove0802

Here is my information:
www.nolangetaways.com
www.nolansgolf.com

Melissa

Caleblove0802

Here is my information:
www.nolangetaways.com
www.nolansgolf.com

Melissa

Caleblove0802

Here is my information:
www.nolangetaways.com
www.nolansgolf.com

Melissa

Caleblove0802

Here is my information:
www.nolangetaways.com
www.nolansgolf.com

Melissa