Wow..Just got dumped for the 4th time by the same man..

Faust

What lightnlife said. Saved me some typing. As for my advice: Kill him, feed him into an industrial chipper machine, and slowly feed the remains to the neighbors dogs. Maybe keep his testicles in a box so whenever you are reminded of him, you can take out the nads and slowly step on them.

Faust

What lightnlife said. Saved me some typing. As for my advice: Kill him, feed him into an industrial chipper machine, and slowly feed the remains to the neighbors dogs. Maybe keep his testicles in a box so whenever you are reminded of him, you can take out the nads and slowly step on them.

Faust

Faust

Mooniesatx

U know I don't blame anyone but myself..He's a mean man..I have what they call "The battered wife symonem" My CFer put up with it for years. I have lost LOTS of time with Patricio because of this man, brought another child (John Elvis/no CF) in this world for what? Cause am a fool..Trust me I think Baby Brother that's what we call him(John Elvis) has brought sooooo much light into Patricios life...They love each other like, it's so UNREAL...My mistake, I should of learned the first time he hit me or he left..but I was scared to be alone..Everytime we (my kids and I) seem to be happy and have things going PERFECT, he comes around with promises etc..I believe him and we go on the same boat again..He's avoided child support etc..This last time he wanted me to change the court order not to pay child support because he was staying with us..I said no and all kinds of crap happen and I missed Patiricos' pass out of the hospital, And all of you guys with CF know that a couple of hours out of the hospital is like a "FREAKIN' WEEK" in club med...And can't stop hating myself...

Mooniesatx

U know I don't blame anyone but myself..He's a mean man..I have what they call "The battered wife symonem" My CFer put up with it for years. I have lost LOTS of time with Patricio because of this man, brought another child (John Elvis/no CF) in this world for what? Cause am a fool..Trust me I think Baby Brother that's what we call him(John Elvis) has brought sooooo much light into Patricios life...They love each other like, it's so UNREAL...My mistake, I should of learned the first time he hit me or he left..but I was scared to be alone..Everytime we (my kids and I) seem to be happy and have things going PERFECT, he comes around with promises etc..I believe him and we go on the same boat again..He's avoided child support etc..This last time he wanted me to change the court order not to pay child support because he was staying with us..I said no and all kinds of crap happen and I missed Patiricos' pass out of the hospital, And all of you guys with CF know that a couple of hours out of the hospital is like a "FREAKIN' WEEK" in club med...And can't stop hating myself...

Mooniesatx

Mooniesatx

Mooniesatx

Mooniesatx

Mooniesatx

Yes, After the third time anything happened I moved closer to my parents and brothers...and you are right, just as friends, family and co workers, nurses etc..have told me..he's an ass..no need to move out or anything, he's already moved out..His friends who have a band Seven Mary Three (7M3) are on tour..and that is usually what gives him that inch..then they are done partying and what have you and he wants to come home...Am done...my son is not doing well at all and to have this blow, was almost the end of me..but I looked @ my boys and said you know what, "I would rather be alone with them, and have a great life and FREAKING fun one then. worry about JOHN CRABTREE

I'm shocked that you need to get advice from strangers about your situation. What you're describing is unhealthy in a lot of ways. I'm sorry you made a bad choice in a man. I hardly doubt he just magically changed into scum once you two got married.

Now it's time to do the right thing.

I hope for the kids' sake that you'll do what you need to in order to keep their lives as chaos free as possible. Do your parents live near by? Can you move in with them so that you can provide a stable and positive home environment? You're going to need a lot of support as a parent of a CFer.</end quote></div>

Mooniesatx

Yes, After the third time anything happened I moved closer to my parents and brothers...and you are right, just as friends, family and co workers, nurses etc..have told me..he's an ass..no need to move out or anything, he's already moved out..His friends who have a band Seven Mary Three (7M3) are on tour..and that is usually what gives him that inch..then they are done partying and what have you and he wants to come home...Am done...my son is not doing well at all and to have this blow, was almost the end of me..but I looked @ my boys and said you know what, "I would rather be alone with them, and have a great life and FREAKING fun one then. worry about JOHN CRABTREE

I'm shocked that you need to get advice from strangers about your situation. What you're describing is unhealthy in a lot of ways. I'm sorry you made a bad choice in a man. I hardly doubt he just magically changed into scum once you two got married.

I hope for the kids' sake that you'll do what you need to in order to keep their lives as chaos free as possible. Do your parents live near by? Can you move in with them so that you can provide a stable and positive home environment? You're going to need a lot of support as a parent of a CFer.</end quote></div>

Mooniesatx

Mooniesatx

Mooniesatx

I hope for the kids' sake that you'll do what you need to in order to keep their lives as chaos free as possible. Do your parents live near by? Can you move in with them so that you can provide a stable and positive home environment? You're going to need a lot of support as a parent of a CFer.</end quote>

Mooniesatx

I hope for the kids' sake that you'll do what you need to in order to keep their lives as chaos free as possible. Do your parents live near by? Can you move in with them so that you can provide a stable and positive home environment? You're going to need a lot of support as a parent of a CFer.</end quote>

jdprecious

i think you just answered your own question dearie!!!! i hate to hear you are going through a rough time, but your children deserve better than that! if he is not a blessing in your life, well then he is a burden! get rid of him! FAST!

jdprecious

i think you just answered your own question dearie!!!! i hate to hear you are going through a rough time, but your children deserve better than that! if he is not a blessing in your life, well then he is a burden! get rid of him! FAST!

jdprecious

jdprecious