Wow..Just got dumped for the 4th time by the same man..

jdprecious

i think you just answered your own question dearie!!!! i hate to hear you are going through a rough time, but your children deserve better than that! if he is not a blessing in your life, well then he is a burden! get rid of him! FAST!

jdprecious

i think you just answered your own question dearie!!!! i hate to hear you are going through a rough time, but your children deserve better than that! if he is not a blessing in your life, well then he is a burden! get rid of him! FAST!

cearalaith

Don't hate yourself. Do get help. Get a divorce and a restraining order. Don't let him hit you again. Don't let him <i>near</i> you again. He's already demonstrated where his priorities lie, and since they're not with his wife or his chronically ill child, you don't need him in your life. And your kids don't either.

Contact WEAVE if you have trouble getting him to leave you alone. Contact the courts if you have trouble getting child support.

Good luck to you. Codependency is not fun, nor is it easy, and it's really hard to get off that merry-go-round once you're on. But you <i>can</i> do it. You have the power and the control here, so use it.

cearalaith

Don't hate yourself. Do get help. Get a divorce and a restraining order. Don't let him hit you again. Don't let him <i>near</i> you again. He's already demonstrated where his priorities lie, and since they're not with his wife or his chronically ill child, you don't need him in your life. And your kids don't either.

Contact WEAVE if you have trouble getting him to leave you alone. Contact the courts if you have trouble getting child support.

Good luck to you. Codependency is not fun, nor is it easy, and it's really hard to get off that merry-go-round once you're on. But you <i>can</i> do it. You have the power and the control here, so use it.

cearalaith

cearalaith

cearalaith

cearalaith

Mooniesatx

Wow, never heard that way...Merry Go Round.. You are right...I did do the whole court thing..The whole nine yards..and he wanted me to change it, I wouldn't do it because of his history and thats where it all started...I don't and never will trust him enough to let my guard down, and he hated that...Thank you...And am sorry about your sister...It scares me, because my son is in the hospital and very ill, and I don't like to hear news like that, especially when you know it's close to home. But you know its the best thing, probably..Right? I've tried not to be selfish, I couldn't see my life without him.Patricio tells me, that am selfish, I won't accept what is happening to him, I think that I am reacting like anyone else would, when they know that they are dying...Right?

Mooniesatx

Wow, never heard that way...Merry Go Round.. You are right...I did do the whole court thing..The whole nine yards..and he wanted me to change it, I wouldn't do it because of his history and thats where it all started...I don't and never will trust him enough to let my guard down, and he hated that...Thank you...And am sorry about your sister...It scares me, because my son is in the hospital and very ill, and I don't like to hear news like that, especially when you know it's close to home. But you know its the best thing, probably..Right? I've tried not to be selfish, I couldn't see my life without him.Patricio tells me, that am selfish, I won't accept what is happening to him, I think that I am reacting like anyone else would, when they know that they are dying...Right?

Mooniesatx

Mooniesatx

Mooniesatx

Mooniesatx

mom2lillian

if nothing else will motivate you to make the change just think of this,

the MAJORITY of children who grow up watching this will end up either A becoming and abuser or B marrying one. I made it out of the cycle but very few do, no matter how badly you hate the abusive parent you often follow what example your are given and YOU are allowing this to be the example your children will default to later.

My mother too was scared to leave because of all the horribel things that could happen but she set the right exampleso my siblings now have a chance of realizing it was not healhty. She lost her house, is living in a 2 bedroom apartment but she is HAPPIER than I ever rememebr seeing her. Sounds like you have done the dance before so this time call womens shelter, get a mentor or coach, like in AA to remind you of the right path and get on with life.

mom2lillian

the MAJORITY of children who grow up watching this will end up either A becoming and abuser or B marrying one. I made it out of the cycle but very few do, no matter how badly you hate the abusive parent you often follow what example your are given and YOU are allowing this to be the example your children will default to later.

My mother too was scared to leave because of all the horribel things that could happen but she set the right exampleso my siblings now have a chance of realizing it was not healhty. She lost her house, is living in a 2 bedroom apartment but she is HAPPIER than I ever rememebr seeing her. Sounds like you have done the dance before so this time call womens shelter, get a mentor or coach, like in AA to remind you of the right path and get on with life.

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

mom2lillian