Yogurt and CF

A

Aspiemom

I've been getting Aldi's <i>Friendly Farms </i>yogurt. It doesn't tell on the container which culture it has. I don't suppose anyone knows?? Maybe I can write or call them and ask.

A

Aspiemom

I've been getting Aldi's <i>Friendly Farms </i>yogurt. It doesn't tell on the container which culture it has. I don't suppose anyone knows?? Maybe I can write or call them and ask.

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

kayleesgrandma

Thanks for bringing this back up--there are newbies here who might not have seen this--plus, considering that I have lost my mind--I forgot about this. Made some notes--thanks to all of you. (Now if I can just put them somewhere where I won't forget them..!

kayleesgrandma

Thanks for bringing this back up--there are newbies here who might not have seen this--plus, considering that I have lost my mind--I forgot about this. Made some notes--thanks to all of you. (Now if I can just put them somewhere where I won't forget them..!

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

Landy

Sorry to derail the topic just a little, but I recently bought some acidolphilos(sp) tablets and I wondered if there is a good or bad time to take these. (i.e. not with antibiotics, take them on an empty stomach, etc). It doesn't say anything on the bottle.
Thanks

Landy

Sorry to derail the topic just a little, but I recently bought some acidolphilos(sp) tablets and I wondered if there is a good or bad time to take these. (i.e. not with antibiotics, take them on an empty stomach, etc). It doesn't say anything on the bottle.
Thanks

Landy

Thanks

Landy

Thanks

Landy

<br />Thanks