You know you're a CF mom\dad\parent when......

purplemartin

When on a semi-regular basis your refrigerator consist of milk, poop, and mucus. All waiting there visit to the doctor the next morning..... I never thought I would deal with soooo much poop and mucus in my life!

purplemartin

When on a semi-regular basis your refrigerator consist of milk, poop, and mucus. All waiting there visit to the doctor the next morning..... I never thought I would deal with soooo much poop and mucus in my life!

purplemartin

amber682

These are all great! I especially love<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Nightly you make nebulizer soup in a large pot. </end quote></div> LMAO!

amber682

These are all great! I especially love<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Nightly you make nebulizer soup in a large pot. </end quote></div> LMAO!

amber682

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I sometimes wonder when I'm grocery shopping if people are looking at all the stuff in my cart and think "What is that woman thinking -- all that high calorie food in her cart and then several cases of diet soda"

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I sometimes wonder when I'm grocery shopping if people are looking at all the stuff in my cart and think "What is that woman thinking -- all that high calorie food in her cart and then several cases of diet soda"

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

amber682

Ha! I wonder the same thing when I'm at the check-out. I wonder if they think I'm a bad mom who only feeds her kid junk food.

amber682

Ha! I wonder the same thing when I'm at the check-out. I wonder if they think I'm a bad mom who only feeds her kid junk food.

amber682

charl72

Don't let your kids play with the toys in the Hospital waiting rooms - YUK!!!

Put your kids toothbrush on the radiator to dry out overnight.