You know you're a CF mom\dad\parent when......

charl72

Don't let your kids play with the toys in the Hospital waiting rooms - YUK!!!

Put your kids toothbrush on the radiator to dry out overnight.

charl72

Don't let your kids play with the toys in the Hospital waiting rooms - YUK!!!

Put your kids toothbrush on the radiator to dry out overnight.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I look at envy at other children in restaurants who kinda chunky and/or enjoying their food with great gusto. Last fall we went to the Macaroni Grill and while we were waiting for our food, a little boy across the room had his bowl of mac & cheese in his hands and was DRINKING the noodles and sauce out of it -- practically licked the bowl clean. And with such JOY!

DS, he was eating the raw broccoli, which he preferred having instead of french fries.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I look at envy at other children in restaurants who kinda chunky and/or enjoying their food with great gusto. Last fall we went to the Macaroni Grill and while we were waiting for our food, a little boy across the room had his bowl of mac & cheese in his hands and was DRINKING the noodles and sauce out of it -- practically licked the bowl clean. And with such JOY!

DS, he was eating the raw broccoli, which he preferred having instead of french fries.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

JazzysMom

When the solution to EVERY illness or problem in your house is started with the question....."Did you poop today?"

OR

Cough that up and out.......is it yellow?

JazzysMom

When the solution to EVERY illness or problem in your house is started with the question....."Did you poop today?"

OR

JazzysMom

OR

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Liza,

It's so true, diet soda, high fat ice-cream, whole milk, red meat, lime flavored tortilla chips are STAPLES in my list.

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Liza,

It's so true, diet soda, high fat ice-cream, whole milk, red meat, lime flavored tortilla chips are STAPLES in my list.

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Liza,

lilismom

I sometimes go shopping and if I don't have a detailed list end up with only snacks.
Also Mia my non cf'r was sitting in the seat Lili usually sits in and I thoughtlessly put enzymes in her mouth, only to be corrected by the Lili - oops

lilismom

I sometimes go shopping and if I don't have a detailed list end up with only snacks.
Also Mia my non cf'r was sitting in the seat Lili usually sits in and I thoughtlessly put enzymes in her mouth, only to be corrected by the Lili - oops

lilismom