Zithromax

Jeana

I just started it about a year ago and I have not had to go into the hospital for one treatment. This may, however, be a coincidence since I also started Septra DS about the same time and it may actually be the Septra that is the most helpful. I tend to think both are helpful though, since the Septra is only for my MRSA, and I also have PA.

Jeana

I just started it about a year ago and I have not had to go into the hospital for one treatment. This may, however, be a coincidence since I also started Septra DS about the same time and it may actually be the Septra that is the most helpful. I tend to think both are helpful though, since the Septra is only for my MRSA, and I also have PA.

Jeana

Jeana

Jeana