Zoe going in tomorrow...

JazzysMom

Jada called at 2:00 & left message (damn I was taking a nap & never heard it ring)

Zoe was done with surgery, but still in recovery. They got lots of junk out, but were having problems keeping her 02 sat up. It was ranging between 78 & 92 so they have her on 02 for now.

They were still waiting for a bed. When I hear more I will let you know!

Keep the prayers coming.....Jada sounded scared. Zoe hasnt needed 02 before!

JazzysMom

Jada called at 2:00 & left message (damn I was taking a nap & never heard it ring)

Zoe was done with surgery, but still in recovery. They got lots of junk out, but were having problems keeping her 02 sat up. It was ranging between 78 & 92 so they have her on 02 for now.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />Zoe was done with surgery, but still in recovery. They got lots of junk out, but were having problems keeping her 02 sat up. It was ranging between 78 & 92 so they have her on 02 for now.
<br />
<br />They were still waiting for a bed. When I hear more I will let you know!
<br />
<br />Keep the prayers coming.....Jada sounded scared. Zoe hasnt needed 02 before!

JORDYSMOM

Oh Jada, I'm praying for you and Zoe. I hope Zoe's sats level out, and you can relax very soon. (((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Oh Jada, I'm praying for you and Zoe. I hope Zoe's sats level out, and you can relax very soon. (((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

<br />
<br />Stacey

JazzysMom

UPDATED AT 5:30

Zoe was in her room at 3:30ish. She tried to eat a few bites of food, but she is still pretty out of it. Between the Anesthesia & pain meds (tylenol #3) she is sleeping a lot.

Putting her 02 on boosted her 02 sat right up so things are good there. They scraped a bunch of toothpaste consistancy stuff out which was yellow & packed full in there.

Zoe was complaining of a headache & bellyache as well as a sore throat. I told Jada that the Anesthesia as well as the surgery can cause headaches, the throat is from the tube & her belly is just amiss.

Hopefully the morning will bring a perkier, cheerier Zoe~

JazzysMom

Zoe was in her room at 3:30ish. She tried to eat a few bites of food, but she is still pretty out of it. Between the Anesthesia & pain meds (tylenol #3) she is sleeping a lot.

Putting her 02 on boosted her 02 sat right up so things are good there. They scraped a bunch of toothpaste consistancy stuff out which was yellow & packed full in there.

Zoe was complaining of a headache & bellyache as well as a sore throat. I told Jada that the Anesthesia as well as the surgery can cause headaches, the throat is from the tube & her belly is just amiss.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />Zoe was in her room at 3:30ish. She tried to eat a few bites of food, but she is still pretty out of it. Between the Anesthesia & pain meds (tylenol #3) she is sleeping a lot.
<br />
<br />Putting her 02 on boosted her 02 sat right up so things are good there. They scraped a bunch of toothpaste consistancy stuff out which was yellow & packed full in there.
<br />
<br />Zoe was complaining of a headache & bellyache as well as a sore throat. I told Jada that the Anesthesia as well as the surgery can cause headaches, the throat is from the tube & her belly is just amiss.
<br />
<br />Hopefully the morning will bring a perkier, cheerier Zoe~