Anyone Have GERD and get PG?

H

hopesiris

How wonderful! I took Tums day and night plus sipped water to dilute my stomach acid as much as I could. Eating every 2 hours and having ice cream in the middle of the night helped too but I did that due to intense hunger and not because of the acid reflux.

H

hopesiris

How wonderful! I took Tums day and night plus sipped water to dilute my stomach acid as much as I could. Eating every 2 hours and having ice cream in the middle of the night helped too but I did that due to intense hunger and not because of the acid reflux.

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris

Asexyblond23

Normall I take zantac but when I got and still have such HORRIBLE all day sickness they switched me to prilosec which has helped me alot. It is a class C which im not to hyped about but it does help me alot more then the zantac.

Asexyblond23

Normall I take zantac but when I got and still have such HORRIBLE all day sickness they switched me to prilosec which has helped me alot. It is a class C which im not to hyped about but it does help me alot more then the zantac.

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23