Search results

1. P

Question about Tobi Pod Haler

That's a great tip, I have actually done that twice already, I also rinse with water too! I have eaten some honey as well, but not sure if that even works.
  2. P

Usually with the nebbed Tobi my voice would get hoarse into the 2nd or 3rd week into the month but only last a week. When I started the podhaler, my voice got hoarse at the end of the day on the first day and it seems like it has gotten worse. I'm hoping that the hoarseness clears up after a...
  3. P

I just started using the Tobi Pod haler 3 days ago and I was wondering if anybody's voice got hoarse or if they lost their voice over it and if you have how long did it take for your voice to come back?
  4. P

CPT

I wouldnt think so, but Im not even sure for myself. I think if you feel junky inside I dont see why you cant do your vest more than what the doc says to do.
  5. P

CPT

I wouldnt think so, but Im not even sure for myself. I think if you feel junky inside I dont see why you cant do your vest more than what the doc says to do.
  6. P

CPT

7. P

Had my doctors appointment today..

It would probably be best to get it done, so you can find out what it is thats causing the problem. If the doc says I need one, Ill do it, I wouldnt know what to expect, but I can only imagine it being uncomfortable. So far, crossing fingers, this has only been my second day on the new med but...
  8. P

It would probably be best to get it done, so you can find out what it is thats causing the problem. If the doc says I need one, Ill do it, I wouldnt know what to expect, but I can only imagine it being uncomfortable. So far, crossing fingers, this has only been my second day on the new med but...
  9. P

It would probably be best to get it done, so you can find out what it is thats causing the problem. If the doc says I need one, Ill do it, I wouldnt know what to expect, but I can only imagine it being uncomfortable. <br /> <br />So far, crossing fingers, this has only been my second day on the...
  10. P

I posted earlier in the year about having problems swallowing and my food getting stuck, well I finally done something about it and got tested. I have a hernia in my esophogus and a ring (narrowing in a section of my throat). So the doc put me on Omeprazole to bring the inflamation down. If...
  11. P

I posted earlier in the year about having problems swallowing and my food getting stuck, well I finally done something about it and got tested. I have a hernia in my esophogus and a ring (narrowing in a section of my throat). So the doc put me on Omeprazole to bring the inflamation down. If...
  12. P

I posted earlier in the year about having problems swallowing and my food getting stuck, well I finally done something about it and got tested. <br /> <br />I have a hernia in my esophogus and a ring (narrowing in a section of my throat). So the doc put me on Omeprazole to bring the...
  13. P

When to tell someone you have CF especially when you are DATING them

I told my boyfriend now husband of 9 years that I had CF a month after we started dating. We were in his truck and I told him I had a drs appointment and he asked why and I told him that I had CF. I told him a little bit about it and he also went on line and read a little about it. His mom...
  14. P

I told my boyfriend now husband of 9 years that I had CF a month after we started dating. We were in his truck and I told him I had a drs appointment and he asked why and I told him that I had CF. I told him a little bit about it and he also went on line and read a little about it. His mom...
  15. P

I told my boyfriend now husband of 9 years that I had CF a month after we started dating. We were in his truck and I told him I had a drs appointment and he asked why and I told him that I had CF. <br /> <br />I told him a little bit about it and he also went on line and read a little about...
  16. P

WHOA My Vest just blew!

How long did you have your vest before it blew? I've had mine for about 10 years and its working good for me, still have the original tubing, chest vest and pedal. The model to mine is 103. Im beginning to feel like its antique since you guys are talking about model numbers 104 and 105. Does...
  17. P

WHOA My Vest just blew!

How long did you have your vest before it blew? I've had mine for about 10 years and its working good for me, still have the original tubing, chest vest and pedal. The model to mine is 103. Im beginning to feel like its antique since you guys are talking about model numbers 104 and 105. Does...
  18. P

WHOA My Vest just blew!

How long did you have your vest before it blew? <br /> <br />I've had mine for about 10 years and its working good for me, still have the original tubing, chest vest and pedal. <br /> <br />The model to mine is 103. Im beginning to feel like its antique since you guys are talking about model...
  19. P

Your breathing treatment set up

I just keep all my stuff in the bedroom on the side of the bed, I use an old speaker (turned upside down) for an end table and put my neb machine on that and my vest right next to it (vest, tubing and pedal, go on top of the machine). The only mobile thing is the neb machine so if I do my nebs...
  20. P

Your breathing treatment set up

I just keep all my stuff in the bedroom on the side of the bed, I use an old speaker (turned upside down) for an end table and put my neb machine on that and my vest right next to it (vest, tubing and pedal, go on top of the machine). The only mobile thing is the neb machine so if I do my nebs...