Search results

1. F

Chest pain when breathing?

Hey, Since last night I've had a quite uncomfortable feeling when I take a deepish breath in, it is mostly in my right side, and is all over the ribs and around the back a little bit. I can hear a few crackly sounds/sqeaks on a deep breath in and some wheezing, too, but I'm hardly coughing at...
  2. F

How has this happened?!

Hi, I know this is stupid since my lung functions are amazing, but I'm just confused as to how they were 130% after IVs two months ago, and then I had a cough and cold last week, still lingering a tad. When I went to clinic on Friday my fev1 was 110%. So I know that's still so good and I am...
  3. F

What would you do?

I have had 1 week off antibiotics, started with Ivs then had 4 weeks of orals for MRSA. Then I got a cold and am coughing alot. Coughed alot in the night and woke up very tight chested. Have been doing 4 x ventolin nebs for past 2 days to keep the wheezing at bay, but it is still creeping back...
  4. F

What did you eat today?

I'm about 43Kg 94lb right now and want to gain a couple. My BMI is about 18 and it'd be nice to have a bit extra (I recently was ill and lost some). Today I had: B: I apple and 1 glass carrot juice, black tea large bowl alpen with extra raisins and soymilk Snack: 1 banana and 1 coffee L...
  5. F

Fancymushroom is not CFTEAMA!

Erm... hi, sorry for any confusion caused by my post in the 'Goodbye' thread. I'm fairly new here but I am 100% not the same poster as the person who posted under CFTEAMA ect ect. I just wanted to say goodbye on her final thread. Apologies if the shortness led you to think it was her under a...