How well do you smell?

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Just curious. Maggie tells me she doesn't smell very well. She can only smell"bad things or things that smell bad" I asked her if she can smell good things like when I'm cooking something yummy in the house and she said no. That's a bummer. Sinus wise, she hasn't been too bad, especially since we started her on HTS nebs with the mask; over a year ago. Just curious, cause smell would affect eating , I would think. Plus she usually likes very flavorful things, maybe cause her smell is affected?

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Just curious. Maggie tells me she doesn't smell very well. She can only smell"bad things or things that smell bad" I asked her if she can smell good things like when I'm cooking something yummy in the house and she said no. That's a bummer. Sinus wise, she hasn't been too bad, especially since we started her on HTS nebs with the mask; over a year ago. Just curious, cause smell would affect eating , I would think. Plus she usually likes very flavorful things, maybe cause her smell is affected?

Rebjane

Super Moderator

Rebjane

Super Moderator

Rebjane

Super Moderator

jamie6girl

I never notice if something stinks. It's usually when someone else points it out. HOwever, the things that smell good to other people, like perfume, lotion, candles, etc, always makes me cough and wheeze. Go figure.

jamie6girl

I never notice if something stinks. It's usually when someone else points it out. HOwever, the things that smell good to other people, like perfume, lotion, candles, etc, always makes me cough and wheeze. Go figure.

jamie6girl

jamie6girl

jamie6girl

Skye

I haven't been able to smell anything for years. I could smell briefly during pregnancy and after my daughter was born. Nothing after that.

Skye

I haven't been able to smell anything for years. I could smell briefly during pregnancy and after my daughter was born. Nothing after that.

Skye

Skye

Skye

C

cfsucks

lol i thought you were asking how people with cf smell. lols. but yeah i sometimes can smell everything, to sometimes smelling nothing, it's really hit or miss.

C

cfsucks

lol i thought you were asking how people with cf smell. lols. but yeah i sometimes can smell everything, to sometimes smelling nothing, it's really hit or miss.

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks