How well do you smell?

blindhearted

Overall, I have a weak sense of smell. I have really bad sinuses. I have had 2 sinus surgeries, which did not help. I can smell strong things. I can usually smell food cooking. I can smell things that are strong like perfumes, fabric softeners, etc (anything that would trigger my migraines). Sometimes I even smell things that arent there. I have been known not to pick up on the smell of stinky trash or when the cat drops a bomb in the litter box (which I guess I should be thankful? lol).

blindhearted

Overall, I have a weak sense of smell. I have really bad sinuses. I have had 2 sinus surgeries, which did not help. I can smell strong things. I can usually smell food cooking. I can smell things that are strong like perfumes, fabric softeners, etc (anything that would trigger my migraines). Sometimes I even smell things that arent there. I have been known not to pick up on the smell of stinky trash or when the cat drops a bomb in the litter box (which I guess I should be thankful? lol).

blindhearted

blindhearted

blindhearted

OperaMama

My kid seems to smell well enough, but he's ALWAYS cupping his hands and taking a deep draught, as though he wonders what smells he's touched.

Anyone else ever do/see this?

It definitely seems like a fabu way to get germs from hands into nose, thank you very much...

M'nell, mother of Francis

OperaMama

My kid seems to smell well enough, but he's ALWAYS cupping his hands and taking a deep draught, as though he wonders what smells he's touched.

It definitely seems like a fabu way to get germs from hands into nose, thank you very much...

OperaMama

OperaMama

OperaMama

Wheezie

my sense of smell is pretty compromised, too, but like Danyell mentioned, I sometimes experience phantom smells that don't really exist.

Strong scents like fabric softener or perfumes - I wouldn't say I can smell them exactly, but they seem to tickle my throat and make me cough.

I always say, if I can smell it, it must be bad because normally I can't smell $hit (no pun intended).

Wheezie

my sense of smell is pretty compromised, too, but like Danyell mentioned, I sometimes experience phantom smells that don't really exist.

Strong scents like fabric softener or perfumes - I wouldn't say I can smell them exactly, but they seem to tickle my throat and make me cough.

I always say, if I can smell it, it must be bad because normally I can't smell $hit (no pun intended).

Wheezie

Wheezie

Wheezie

<br />
<br />Strong scents like fabric softener or perfumes - I wouldn't say I can smell them exactly, but they seem to tickle my throat and make me cough.
<br />
<br />I always say, if I can smell it, it must be bad because normally I can't smell $hit (no pun intended).