10 years left

Nightwriter

Hey Mabe (may I call you Mabe?)

I live in Los Angeles, which is about the worst air possible, and I've done really well. Except when my neighborhood has been on fire...like last week! Anyway, although obviously better air is better for you... your indoor air is most important. Sorry, but according to my doctor, no plants (soil has mold, fungi,and carry bacterias like Cepacia).

I was declining rapidly, but when I treated the asthma component to CF with appropriate meds and supplements, improved my environment, added exercise, better diet, my CF reversed course completely. Within 2 years my base FEV1 went from mid 30's to low 50's. It even went up in this past year as I've added a few new things to my regimen. When I "fall off the wagon" I get into trouble.

I've posted about this before Mabe, if you are interested. We'll stretch your 10 years to 20 and beyond!

Nightwriter

I live in Los Angeles, which is about the worst air possible, and I've done really well. Except when my neighborhood has been on fire...like last week! Anyway, although obviously better air is better for you... your indoor air is most important. Sorry, but according to my doctor, no plants (soil has mold, fungi,and carry bacterias like Cepacia).

I was declining rapidly, but when I treated the asthma component to CF with appropriate meds and supplements, improved my environment, added exercise, better diet, my CF reversed course completely. Within 2 years my base FEV1 went from mid 30's to low 50's. It even went up in this past year as I've added a few new things to my regimen. When I "fall off the wagon" I get into trouble.

I've posted about this before Mabe, if you are interested. We'll stretch your 10 years to 20 and beyond!

Nightwriter

Nightwriter

Nightwriter

<br />
<br />I live in Los Angeles, which is about the worst air possible, and I've done really well. Except when my neighborhood has been on fire...like last week! Anyway, although obviously better air is better for you... your indoor air is most important. Sorry, but according to my doctor, no plants (soil has mold, fungi,and carry bacterias like Cepacia).
<br />
<br />I was declining rapidly, but when I treated the asthma component to CF with appropriate meds and supplements, improved my environment, added exercise, better diet, my CF reversed course completely. Within 2 years my base FEV1 went from mid 30's to low 50's. It even went up in this past year as I've added a few new things to my regimen. When I "fall off the wagon" I get into trouble.
<br />
<br />I've posted about this before Mabe, if you are interested. We'll stretch your 10 years to 20 and beyond!

mabusincarnate

Odd events....

It seems the less I care about my job, the higher they want to promote me. It's just like Office Space.

I got an email from my manager about "leads training." It's a 2 month training class they want me to take before they promote me to senior analyst. They only selected 3 people for the class.

WTF, right? I wanna quit and they wanna promote me.

I'm gonna do it for lack of anything better. I don't hate the job itself, just the idea of being bored forever. This will keep me entertained until I find what I'm really looking for.

I'm baffled by the way the world works sometimes.

mabusincarnate

Odd events....

It seems the less I care about my job, the higher they want to promote me. It's just like Office Space.

I got an email from my manager about "leads training." It's a 2 month training class they want me to take before they promote me to senior analyst. They only selected 3 people for the class.

I'm gonna do it for lack of anything better. I don't hate the job itself, just the idea of being bored forever. This will keep me entertained until I find what I'm really looking for.

mabusincarnate

Odd events....

mabusincarnate

Odd events....

mabusincarnate

Odd events....
<br />
<br />It seems the less I care about my job, the higher they want to promote me. It's just like Office Space.
<br />
<br />I got an email from my manager about "leads training." It's a 2 month training class they want me to take before they promote me to senior analyst. They only selected 3 people for the class.
<br />
<br />WTF, right? I wanna quit and they wanna promote me.
<br />
<br />I'm gonna do it for lack of anything better. I don't hate the job itself, just the idea of being bored forever. This will keep me entertained until I find what I'm really looking for.
<br />
<br />I'm baffled by the way the world works sometimes.

Nightwriter

There's an old saying:
<br />
<br />People make plans, and God laughs.
<br />
<br />(can still be appreciated even if your name is mabusincarnate)

dbtoo

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://blogs.cysticfibrosis.com/blogpost.cfm?threadid=32641&catid=1953">Living for today, preparing for a tomorrow. </a>

dbtoo

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://blogs.cysticfibrosis.com/blogpost.cfm?threadid=32641&catid=1953">Living for today, preparing for a tomorrow. </a>

dbtoo

dbtoo

dbtoo