31 Week Update

Asexyblond23

Naturally on our own we didnt try but didnt not try for 2 years. Then we went to a fertility doctor to see if my cf and mucus were a factor. We did 3 IUI's and got pregnant on the third IUI. The first 2 IUI's were natural cycle and the third one I did 50mg of clomid.

Asexyblond23

Naturally on our own we didnt try but didnt not try for 2 years. Then we went to a fertility doctor to see if my cf and mucus were a factor. We did 3 IUI's and got pregnant on the third IUI. The first 2 IUI's were natural cycle and the third one I did 50mg of clomid.

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23