6th months Pregnant & Concern

momtonick

My child wasnt diagnosed until he was 9 months and although this is a terrible disease you sound like you are ready and willing to do whatever you need to prepare and care for you sweet child!I have to say that although this sounds funny I would think its good you found out now.I think all parents go through a rough patch getting used to the idea and then eventually we all come to terms you are already there!Also your child gets treatment from day one which is also the very best for him or her.Good luck to you and congrats!!!

momtonick

My child wasnt diagnosed until he was 9 months and although this is a terrible disease you sound like you are ready and willing to do whatever you need to prepare and care for you sweet child!I have to say that although this sounds funny I would think its good you found out now.I think all parents go through a rough patch getting used to the idea and then eventually we all come to terms you are already there!Also your child gets treatment from day one which is also the very best for him or her.Good luck to you and congrats!!!

momtonick

momtonick

momtonick

dchavez5

Good Morning, Sorry for the confusion. My husband and I are CF carriers. Our unborn son has obtained both of our CF gene.
Thanks for the info. I went to the website and called:
Children's Hospital of Los Angeles & University of Southern California
Children's Hospital of Los Angeles (PEDIATRIC)
Appointments: (323) 669-2287
Director(s): Arnold C. G. Platzker, M.D.
to gather more information, but no response. I will keep on trying. Majority of the doctors that focus on Pulmunary Disease do fall under my medical plan.
Again Thanks for your help.

Deanna

dchavez5

Good Morning, Sorry for the confusion. My husband and I are CF carriers. Our unborn son has obtained both of our CF gene.
to gather more information, but no response. I will keep on trying. Majority of the doctors that focus on Pulmunary Disease do fall under my medical plan.

Deanna

dchavez5

Deanna

dchavez5

Deanna

dchavez5

Deanna

dchavez5

Rebecca & SJCmoon,

Thank you so much for your responses. They're very informative. I think I'm going to ask my OB/GYN to refer me a CF Clinic team at
before my son is born. I really want to be ready for my son's birth. Yes, I have had an ultrasound at 18wks or 19wks and the doctors said he was fine. No signs of clubbing. I will have another apt within a few weeks. I will be 28wks one on my second ultrasound. I have to agree with you I want to be prepare myself and my husband on what to expect when my son is born.

Momtonick, I think my husband has a very hard time dealing with the situation. He sometimes blames himself. I feel I have to be strong for both of us and prepare both of us when our son comes. I want us to be ready when he comes, so I figure we can go thru some of the rough patches now and get use to the idea what our day to day situation would be or what to expect.

Thank you all for your support and encouragement.
Deanna ;o)

dchavez5

Rebecca & SJCmoon,

Thank you so much for your responses. They're very informative. I think I'm going to ask my OB/GYN to refer me a CF Clinic team at
before my son is born. I really want to be ready for my son's birth. Yes, I have had an ultrasound at 18wks or 19wks and the doctors said he was fine. No signs of clubbing. I will have another apt within a few weeks. I will be 28wks one on my second ultrasound. I have to agree with you I want to be prepare myself and my husband on what to expect when my son is born.

Momtonick, I think my husband has a very hard time dealing with the situation. He sometimes blames himself. I feel I have to be strong for both of us and prepare both of us when our son comes. I want us to be ready when he comes, so I figure we can go thru some of the rough patches now and get use to the idea what our day to day situation would be or what to expect.

Deanna ;o)

dchavez5

Rebecca & SJCmoon,

Deanna ;o)

dchavez5

Rebecca & SJCmoon,

Deanna ;o)

dchavez5

Rebecca & SJCmoon,

Deanna ;o)