LouLou

Redman's syndrome caused by antibiotics

Bonnie, I looked up Benedryl in <i>Medication and Mother's Milk</i> and if it's diphenhydramine that you are on I don't know why you say you can't nurse. It's a cat. B pregnancy med and L2 for lactation which means no increased risk for infant. If it makes you feel any better I'm on a few L3's and my son is doing just fine.

I hope you got this book. I know you had to have heard about it from Wanderlost. Too many doctors have screwed up nursing relationships with there lack of knowledge about breastfeeding. We must seek out our own information.

If the breastfeeding isn't happening for another reason please disregard this but the way I read it was that you had dq'ed bf'ing due to Benedryl.

Are you pumping?

LouLou

Bonnie, I looked up Benedryl in <i>Medication and Mother's Milk</i> and if it's diphenhydramine that you are on I don't know why you say you can't nurse. It's a cat. B pregnancy med and L2 for lactation which means no increased risk for infant. If it makes you feel any better I'm on a few L3's and my son is doing just fine.

I hope you got this book. I know you had to have heard about it from Wanderlost. Too many doctors have screwed up nursing relationships with there lack of knowledge about breastfeeding. We must seek out our own information.

If the breastfeeding isn't happening for another reason please disregard this but the way I read it was that you had dq'ed bf'ing due to Benedryl.

Are you pumping?

LouLou

Are you pumping?

LouLou

Are you pumping?

LouLou

Are you pumping?

LouLou

be aware that Benedryl might lower your milk supply. so if your supply seems low don't worry - - just keep up the schedule of pump, pump, pumping.

LouLou

be aware that Benedryl might lower your milk supply. so if your supply seems low don't worry - - just keep up the schedule of pump, pump, pumping.

LouLou

LouLou

LouLou

Grendel

I had it once. It is from Vanco, and it is caused from administering Vanco too fast into the system. If they slow down the rate of infusion, Redman's can be avoided.

Grendel

I had it once. It is from Vanco, and it is caused from administering Vanco too fast into the system. If they slow down the rate of infusion, Redman's can be avoided.

Grendel

Grendel

Grendel