A ?? for the Ladies

lightNlife

My first visit to the "gynosaur" was when I was 22.

I only go for the usual reasons, including once a year PAP smears. I've been fortunate not to have anything unusual going on in that department, not even anything CF-related.

lightNlife

I only go for the usual reasons, including once a year PAP smears. I've been fortunate not to have anything unusual going on in that department, not even anything CF-related.

lightNlife

lightNlife

lightNlife

<br />
<br />I only go for the usual reasons, including once a year PAP smears. I've been fortunate not to have anything unusual going on in that department, not even anything CF-related.

Marjolein

Never been there.. It's not standard to have a gyneacologist here. You go to your gp first, when you feel something is wrong and they will sent you through when they feel you need it. When I was on birthcontrol pills I got it from my gp too.

Marjolein

Never been there.. It's not standard to have a gyneacologist here. You go to your gp first, when you feel something is wrong and they will sent you through when they feel you need it. When I was on birthcontrol pills I got it from my gp too.

Marjolein

Marjolein

Marjolein

kathiel

I went about a week before my 16th birthday because I had doubled over in pain and been rushed to the ER to discover that I had a cyst. I had surgery 2 days before my 16th birthday. And I ain't been right since. Finally had a hysterectomy when I was 23.

kathiel

I went about a week before my 16th birthday because I had doubled over in pain and been rushed to the ER to discover that I had a cyst. I had surgery 2 days before my 16th birthday. And I ain't been right since. Finally had a hysterectomy when I was 23.

kathiel

kathiel

kathiel