ADEKS

HBanana

the whole reason were on vitamins is cuz our bodies don't get all nutriends out of the food in digestion, chewing them just makes it easier for our bodies to absorb ALL of the vitamins. I complained enough about the taste and they switched me to ABDEK they're gel caps, they smell like complete crap, but you can swallow them...

HBanana

the whole reason were on vitamins is cuz our bodies don't get all nutriends out of the food in digestion, chewing them just makes it easier for our bodies to absorb ALL of the vitamins. I complained enough about the taste and they switched me to ABDEK they're gel caps, they smell like complete crap, but you can swallow them...

HBanana

HBanana

robert321

i always break them in half then swallow them, it's not as good as chewing them but better than swallowing them whole, more of it gets absorbed , the smaller you get it before you swallow it the better, created more surface area which means it disolves faster and you absorb more of it. if your vitamin levels have been ok when you were swallowing them whole then why is it an issue, you're obviously absorbing enough of it. hope this helps

robert321

i always break them in half then swallow them, it's not as good as chewing them but better than swallowing them whole, more of it gets absorbed , the smaller you get it before you swallow it the better, created more surface area which means it disolves faster and you absorb more of it. if your vitamin levels have been ok when you were swallowing them whole then why is it an issue, you're obviously absorbing enough of it. hope this helps

robert321

robert321

robert321

robert321

lightNlife

I also swallowed them for years. Whenever they'd take my vitamin levels though, my bloodwork showed that I was still very vitamin deficient. I couldn't STAND the taste or smell of ADEKS and with my doctor's "ok" I switched to Centrum Performance for awhile and took vitamin E softgels. I got sick of taking so many pills, so I recently switched to the ABDEKS softgels available from SourceCF. What a difference! They're large softgels and still kinda stinky, but in my opinion very much worth it compared to ADEKs.

lightNlife

I also swallowed them for years. Whenever they'd take my vitamin levels though, my bloodwork showed that I was still very vitamin deficient. I couldn't STAND the taste or smell of ADEKS and with my doctor's "ok" I switched to Centrum Performance for awhile and took vitamin E softgels. I got sick of taking so many pills, so I recently switched to the ABDEKS softgels available from SourceCF. What a difference! They're large softgels and still kinda stinky, but in my opinion very much worth it compared to ADEKs.

lightNlife

lightNlife

lightNlife

lightNlife