ADEKS

R

RiRi

I get them in liquid cherry flavor for my son. Not sure how they taste but you can also put them in a drink.

R

RiRi

I get them in liquid cherry flavor for my son. Not sure how they taste but you can also put them in a drink.

R

RiRi

R

RiRi

R

RiRi

R

RiRi

kayleesgrandma

Kaylee takes the ABDEKS softgels available from SourceCF, also. So much easier, hated making her chew up the "chewable" ones. But it is is better absorbed if you chew them. I would suggest switching to the ABDEKS as soon as possible--Kaylee just swallows them right down.!

kayleesgrandma

Kaylee takes the ABDEKS softgels available from SourceCF, also. So much easier, hated making her chew up the "chewable" ones. But it is is better absorbed if you chew them. I would suggest switching to the ABDEKS as soon as possible--Kaylee just swallows them right down.!

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

JazzysMom

For years I swallowed the ADEK. Just the thought of chewing them makes me sick. Between the taste, texture & color yuck. When my doctor found out I wasnt chewing she switched me to the ABDEK softgel. I guess it never came up that I didnt chew them. I can swallow any pill so its worked out better.

JazzysMom

For years I swallowed the ADEK. Just the thought of chewing them makes me sick. Between the taste, texture & color yuck. When my doctor found out I wasnt chewing she switched me to the ABDEK softgel. I guess it never came up that I didnt chew them. I can swallow any pill so its worked out better.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

izemmom

OK, so what do you guys think about this...Emily stopped taking the liquid form. She jsut started refusing, spitting it out, crying as soon as she saw the bottle or smelled it. It was terrible and all of her clothes were getting stained, not to mention my kitchen and floor.

So, last clinic visit, I asked for the SOurceCF chewables. I though it was worth a shot. She can't quite chew them so I"ve been crushing them up and giving them to her on applesauce or yogurt. She takes them, no problem. Sometimes she even licks her finger, sticks it in the vitamin "powder" and eats it like a "Lick 'n Stick" we used to have as kids!

Is she getting what she's supposed to get out of it if its' crushed? Is that the same as being chewed??? Our dietician had concerns about us giving them to her on applesauce (afraid it would turn her off to her enzymes...) but never said a thing about any absorption concerns.

Also, do you guys take the vitamin when you are taking food and enzyme? We were told that's the only way they work, and that it shouldn't be taken separately.

izemmom

OK, so what do you guys think about this...Emily stopped taking the liquid form. She jsut started refusing, spitting it out, crying as soon as she saw the bottle or smelled it. It was terrible and all of her clothes were getting stained, not to mention my kitchen and floor.

So, last clinic visit, I asked for the SOurceCF chewables. I though it was worth a shot. She can't quite chew them so I"ve been crushing them up and giving them to her on applesauce or yogurt. She takes them, no problem. Sometimes she even licks her finger, sticks it in the vitamin "powder" and eats it like a "Lick 'n Stick" we used to have as kids!

Is she getting what she's supposed to get out of it if its' crushed? Is that the same as being chewed??? Our dietician had concerns about us giving them to her on applesauce (afraid it would turn her off to her enzymes...) but never said a thing about any absorption concerns.

Also, do you guys take the vitamin when you are taking food and enzyme? We were told that's the only way they work, and that it shouldn't be taken separately.