ADEKS

catboogie

i swallow them whole. but unlike y'all who can't stand the flavor, i can't stand how it sticks to my teeth! i hate all the orange crap in my teeth--it's hard to brush out, even. then when i spit it's all gross and orange.

my vitamin levels are okay or i would go back to chewing them.

as for why to chew? there is a saying 'digestion begins in the mouth' -- certain compounds start digesting in your mouth. just how our bodeis thought it best to work, i guess. it's been too long since my nutrition class to remember more than that.

catboogie

i swallow them whole. but unlike y'all who can't stand the flavor, i can't stand how it sticks to my teeth! i hate all the orange crap in my teeth--it's hard to brush out, even. then when i spit it's all gross and orange.

as for why to chew? there is a saying 'digestion begins in the mouth' -- certain compounds start digesting in your mouth. just how our bodeis thought it best to work, i guess. it's been too long since my nutrition class to remember more than that.

catboogie

catboogie

catboogie

catboogie

Athena

I personally don't like the ADEKS and havesome weird reaction to them however i just got on them and was told to swallow them I think if you have the soft gels u swallow them and the tablets u chew. I would ask for the gel caps if i were you they don't taste so bad.

Athena

I personally don't like the ADEKS and havesome weird reaction to them however i just got on them and was told to swallow them I think if you have the soft gels u swallow them and the tablets u chew. I would ask for the gel caps if i were you they don't taste so bad.

Athena

Athena

Athena

Athena

L

luke

My understanding is you have to mechanically break them down(chew them up) or your body won't absorb the vitamins. I would liken it to what happens when you don't chew peanuts or corn. The outside is impermeable to our digestive juices so unless you break the outer layer they just come on through to the other side without being absorbed at all...sorry for the visual but you get my point.

L

luke

My understanding is you have to mechanically break them down(chew them up) or your body won't absorb the vitamins. I would liken it to what happens when you don't chew peanuts or corn. The outside is impermeable to our digestive juices so unless you break the outer layer they just come on through to the other side without being absorbed at all...sorry for the visual but you get my point.

L

luke

L

luke

L

luke

L

luke