Airline Travel and Meds

sue35

I have flown tons of times with my vest and all my meds, including liquid, and never have been stopped. They do look over the vest but that is it. I didn't even have perscriptions for anything. Also, I told them it was medical and they allowed me to have my vest as a carry-on and let me board early

sue35

I have flown tons of times with my vest and all my meds, including liquid, and never have been stopped. They do look over the vest but that is it. I didn't even have perscriptions for anything. Also, I told them it was medical and they allowed me to have my vest as a carry-on and let me board early

shea14

My son flie's 2x's a year and we bring his vest as a carry on and put all the liquid under the plane. Aside from them really checking out the vest I have no trouble that way. Just don't tell anyone if your kids have any viral or bacterial infections and you'll be fine (we were kicked off a plane and had to fight to get on one over that!)

shea14

My son flie's 2x's a year and we bring his vest as a carry on and put all the liquid under the plane. Aside from them really checking out the vest I have no trouble that way. Just don't tell anyone if your kids have any viral or bacterial infections and you'll be fine (we were kicked off a plane and had to fight to get on one over that!)

shea14

shea14

shea14