Am i? ... ... ...

scarlett

2004 feels like a decade ago. When this topic came up I looked at the posts I made when the San Diego season began. What a trip down memory lane. Anyway Frankie, I'm glad you're ok and that you're here.

scarlett 22 w/ cf

scarlett

2004 feels like a decade ago. When this topic came up I looked at the posts I made when the San Diego season began. What a trip down memory lane. Anyway Frankie, I'm glad you're ok and that you're here.

scarlett 22 w/ cf

scarlett

scarlett 22 w/ cf

djotroy17

Hey Frankie, welcome to forums...I only have watched 2 seasons of the real world, and that was 1 of the seasons I watched. Glad to see you have turned ur life around.

djotroy17

Hey Frankie, welcome to forums...I only have watched 2 seasons of the real world, and that was 1 of the seasons I watched. Glad to see you have turned ur life around.

djotroy17

Scarlett81

not to change to subject, but WHOOOAAA-who has the same screen name as me?
Not that I care, but I'm just wondering. I really don't want people to be confused-at first I just glanced at it and thought, I do not remember writing that!

Scarlett81

Not that I care, but I'm just wondering. I really don't want people to be confused-at first I just glanced at it and thought, I do not remember writing that!

Scarlett81