Am i? ... ... ...

Seana30

Well said Frankie!

I did watch every episode of the show because it was right around the time Courtney was diagnosed. You did not go on the show representing the CF community. You went there representing yourself. You owe no one an apology and I am glad to hear you have a "no regrets" policy. We all make mistakes in life, CF or not.

You will see with time that this community is like a big family. We fight, moan and groan about each other, state harsh opinions, but when needed we all ban together and help each other.

Take care

Seana

Seana30

Well said Frankie!

I did watch every episode of the show because it was right around the time Courtney was diagnosed. You did not go on the show representing the CF community. You went there representing yourself. You owe no one an apology and I am glad to hear you have a "no regrets" policy. We all make mistakes in life, CF or not.

You will see with time that this community is like a big family. We fight, moan and groan about each other, state harsh opinions, but when needed we all ban together and help each other.

Take care

Seana

Seana30

Well said Frankie!

Take care

Seana

anonymous

Wow, How cool is that a celeb in our little community lol. Well I watched real world b/c of you and its been the only season I've ever watched. We have a few things in common, weird huh? Your not the only CFer whos smoked/drank/cut. We all try to be normal ya know? It cool. We all take our own dear sweet time to grow up and fix things. Good to hear your doin good and what not. You'll have to post some pics so we can see how you've changed since the show n all. Hope you keep up with the community, the good health, and you make sure to keep us posted. Good Luck and God Bless

Jessica102106

sorry didn't log in

anonymous

Wow, How cool is that a celeb in our little community lol. Well I watched real world b/c of you and its been the only season I've ever watched. We have a few things in common, weird huh? Your not the only CFer whos smoked/drank/cut. We all try to be normal ya know? It cool. We all take our own dear sweet time to grow up and fix things. Good to hear your doin good and what not. You'll have to post some pics so we can see how you've changed since the show n all. Hope you keep up with the community, the good health, and you make sure to keep us posted. Good Luck and God Bless

Jessica102106

sorry didn't log in

anonymous

Jessica102106

sorry didn't log in

C

Cariann2005Rob

wow, thats soo crazy that you are on this site!! wow!! welcome!! Well, just so that u know that you arent alone on the whole being bad.. i went through a time in middle school and in high school where i smoked.. just becuse my friends did it and i hated my life so i didnt care!! Now i have the most wonderful husband in the world that got me out of the bad stretch of life! Thank god!!! I should of died!! but you kknow, live your life the way you want to live it!! Live it up!!! thats what i do with my life! i live my life to the fullest!!! So anyways, just wanted to say hi and welcome... I totally watched the real world just because of you that season!!! hahah!! anyways, if yah ever wanna chat.. you can e-mail me at cariann2005rob@gmail.com.... I would love to chit chat with yah!!!!
Cariann 21 w/cf cfrd mrsa

C

Cariann2005Rob

wow, thats soo crazy that you are on this site!! wow!! welcome!! Well, just so that u know that you arent alone on the whole being bad.. i went through a time in middle school and in high school where i smoked.. just becuse my friends did it and i hated my life so i didnt care!! Now i have the most wonderful husband in the world that got me out of the bad stretch of life! Thank god!!! I should of died!! but you kknow, live your life the way you want to live it!! Live it up!!! thats what i do with my life! i live my life to the fullest!!! So anyways, just wanted to say hi and welcome... I totally watched the real world just because of you that season!!! hahah!! anyways, if yah ever wanna chat.. you can e-mail me at cariann2005rob@gmail.com.... I would love to chit chat with yah!!!!

C

Cariann2005Rob

cfmomma

Hi Frankie, welcome to our crazy little family! I have a six year old son with CF and another baby on the way, this site has been very helpful and eye-opening. Things can get a little messy and controversial but that's what makes life interesting. I watched all of your seasons episodes and learned a lot from your experience on the show. I seem to be obsessed with how my son is going to deal with his CF when he leaves the "nest". I was only seeing the CF, not his life. It scared the S*** out of me to think he might smoke, not do treatments, or be rebelious when he left home. After the initial "what the Hell is she thinking" reaction, I was able to see you as a person not governed by CF. You are so much more than your disease. I will be hurt and angry with my son if he starts smoking or not doing treatments, but I am going to have to give him the freedom to make his own descisions regarding his health and life. As hard as it is to think, I would rather my son live his life the way he wants to and feel in control and to have no regrets, even if it means a shorter life. I would forever regret not giving him his freedom and for him to die an unfulfilled life feeling like a prisoner of CF. A bit morbid, but it's how I feel. I respect your attitude and I think no regrets is how everyone should live their life.

By the way, I can't tell you how many times I wanted to B****slap Cameron, she got on my last nerve!!!

cfmomma

Hi Frankie, welcome to our crazy little family! I have a six year old son with CF and another baby on the way, this site has been very helpful and eye-opening. Things can get a little messy and controversial but that's what makes life interesting. I watched all of your seasons episodes and learned a lot from your experience on the show. I seem to be obsessed with how my son is going to deal with his CF when he leaves the "nest". I was only seeing the CF, not his life. It scared the S*** out of me to think he might smoke, not do treatments, or be rebelious when he left home. After the initial "what the Hell is she thinking" reaction, I was able to see you as a person not governed by CF. You are so much more than your disease. I will be hurt and angry with my son if he starts smoking or not doing treatments, but I am going to have to give him the freedom to make his own descisions regarding his health and life. As hard as it is to think, I would rather my son live his life the way he wants to and feel in control and to have no regrets, even if it means a shorter life. I would forever regret not giving him his freedom and for him to die an unfulfilled life feeling like a prisoner of CF. A bit morbid, but it's how I feel. I respect your attitude and I think no regrets is how everyone should live their life.

By the way, I can't tell you how many times I wanted to B****slap Cameron, she got on my last nerve!!!

cfmomma

JustBeingME

Hey Frankie,
How did you get yourself up out of the hole. You said that you just said **** it and got your lung function way back up! How did you do that? I am trying so hard to get mine back up but whatever I do, I can't!
-ME

JustBeingME

Hey Frankie,
How did you get yourself up out of the hole. You said that you just said **** it and got your lung function way back up! How did you do that? I am trying so hard to get mine back up but whatever I do, I can't!
-ME

JustBeingME

Hey Frankie,
-ME