Amnio test said my baby is positive for CF

JazzysMom

I am not really sure what you want/need from us at this point. I, personally, dont take offense to your situation/decision. Its your choice & its legal!

What I dont think is appropriate is for you to keep coming here when its obvious how upsetting it is to some of our members who still are fighting for their lives or the lives of their children.

You really need to find the appropriate forums &/or professional help especially before persuing any other childeren. Remember that even with any procedures there is ALWAYS the risk of having another CF child.

Be Well!

JazzysMom

I am not really sure what you want/need from us at this point. I, personally, dont take offense to your situation/decision. Its your choice & its legal!

What I dont think is appropriate is for you to keep coming here when its obvious how upsetting it is to some of our members who still are fighting for their lives or the lives of their children.

You really need to find the appropriate forums &/or professional help especially before persuing any other childeren. Remember that even with any procedures there is ALWAYS the risk of having another CF child.

Be Well!

JazzysMom

Be Well!

JazzysMom

Be Well!

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />What I dont think is appropriate is for you to keep coming here when its obvious how upsetting it is to some of our members who still are fighting for their lives or the lives of their children.
<br />
<br />You really need to find the appropriate forums &/or professional help especially before persuing any other childeren. Remember that even with any procedures there is ALWAYS the risk of having another CF child.
<br />
<br />Be Well!

sue35

I feel that if it is offensive to some people then they shouldn't read this thread. We can't kick someone off of a forum because they don't "belong". She made connections here from people that are understanding of her situation and I think it is selfish of us to say she can't come here anymore.

I get offended by posts and then I just don't read them. If she is being hurtful to some of you she is doing it out of her own pain. There are some of you who are hurting her just to be mean and get back at her. That is childish. Just don't read the thread.

sue35

I feel that if it is offensive to some people then they shouldn't read this thread. We can't kick someone off of a forum because they don't "belong". She made connections here from people that are understanding of her situation and I think it is selfish of us to say she can't come here anymore.

I get offended by posts and then I just don't read them. If she is being hurtful to some of you she is doing it out of her own pain. There are some of you who are hurting her just to be mean and get back at her. That is childish. Just don't read the thread.

sue35

sue35

sue35

<br />
<br />I get offended by posts and then I just don't read them. If she is being hurtful to some of you she is doing it out of her own pain. There are some of you who are hurting her just to be mean and get back at her. That is childish. Just don't read the thread.

sue35

I do however, agree with Melissa that there are better forums for you to get help. But in my mind, anyone who has been touched with CF no matter how little is welcome here to keep in touch.

sue35

I do however, agree with Melissa that there are better forums for you to get help. But in my mind, anyone who has been touched with CF no matter how little is welcome here to keep in touch.

sue35

sue35

sue35

just1more

I know my wife posted above so I'll save my thoughts.

However, just to clarify the home page states:

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>A leading online resource and support for those affected by cystic fibrosis. </end quote></div>

Unforunately, at this point Peanut is no longer affected by CF, and thus while there are sources online for her, this site is by definition not it.

just1more

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>A leading online resource and support for those affected by cystic fibrosis. </end quote></div>

Unforunately, at this point Peanut is no longer affected by CF, and thus while there are sources online for her, this site is by definition not it.

just1more

just1more

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>A leading online resource and support for those affected by cystic fibrosis. </end quote>

just1more

<br />
<br />However, just to clarify the home page states:
<br />
<br /><div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>A leading online resource and support for those affected by cystic fibrosis. </end quote>
<br />
<br />Unforunately, at this point Peanut is no longer affected by CF, and thus while there are sources online for her, this site is by definition not it.