Amount of Sleep per day

Asexyblond23

Ok I would like to try and take a poll and ask everyone how many hours of sleep do you need a day? My husband and I are having a disagreement on this issue, so I told him I would post a poll here so I can see how much sleep a day each person usually gets or need. This inculdes night sleep and naps if needed.

Asexyblond23

Ok I would like to try and take a poll and ask everyone how many hours of sleep do you need a day? My husband and I are having a disagreement on this issue, so I told him I would post a poll here so I can see how much sleep a day each person usually gets or need. This inculdes night sleep and naps if needed.

Asexyblond23

M

marcijo

I do best if I get 8.5-9 hours of sleep....during the week I usually get about 7-8. I rarely take naps but love it when I am able! I think sleep makes the difference between getting sick and not getting sick-at least for me!

M

marcijo

I do best if I get 8.5-9 hours of sleep....during the week I usually get about 7-8. I rarely take naps but love it when I am able! I think sleep makes the difference between getting sick and not getting sick-at least for me!

M

marcijo

marisalynn

On the days I have to work, I get about 7 hours, but I am always really tired (this is partially because I am in my first trimester of pregnancy). I do best if I get 9-10 hours. My husband has given me a hard time in the past about how much I sleep if I get the chance, and I have to constantly remind him how much harder my body has to work because of the CF (and now the pregnancy).

Marisa RN, 23 w/CF

marisalynn

On the days I have to work, I get about 7 hours, but I am always really tired (this is partially because I am in my first trimester of pregnancy). I do best if I get 9-10 hours. My husband has given me a hard time in the past about how much I sleep if I get the chance, and I have to constantly remind him how much harder my body has to work because of the CF (and now the pregnancy).

Marisa RN, 23 w/CF

marisalynn

<br />
<br />Marisa RN, 23 w/CF

jenhum

I feel well rested with 9 hours of sleep, but I usually only get 8. I get really tired and have to nap the next day if I get less than 8.

jenhum

I feel well rested with 9 hours of sleep, but I usually only get 8. I get really tired and have to nap the next day if I get less than 8.