Amount of Sleep per day

jenhum

I feel well rested with 9 hours of sleep, but I usually only get 8. I get really tired and have to nap the next day if I get less than 8.

justdance

This is a source of comedy for my boyfriend- he says he never sees me sleep as I'm always asleep after him and awake before him...in my head I'm like when else am I gonna fit in airway clearance and nebs?!

So my average is probably 6-7

justdance

This is a source of comedy for my boyfriend- he says he never sees me sleep as I'm always asleep after him and awake before him...in my head I'm like when else am I gonna fit in airway clearance and nebs?!

So my average is probably 6-7

justdance

<br />
<br />So my average is probably 6-7

Giggles

I need 9-10 hours and on weekends a nap on sundays to catch up.
CF people use ALOT of energy to just exist.... So alot of sleep is needed

Giggles

CF people use ALOT of energy to just exist.... So alot of sleep is needed

Giggles

<br />CF people use ALOT of energy to just exist.... So alot of sleep is needed

Futant3

Without the outside influence of a schedule to keep my body will settle into a routine of about 9 hours of sleep a night.

Futant3

Without the outside influence of a schedule to keep my body will settle into a routine of about 9 hours of sleep a night.

Futant3

Asexyblond23

Wow I am wondering if maybe my body had gotten lazy now. Lets say I go to bed at 12 I will wake up around 9 to give my son a bottle then go back to bed for about 1-1 1/2 hours. And sometimes I feel like I need a nap still. I would say that I can average 10-12 and feel good. Maybe I need to get off my lazy butt!

Asexyblond23

Wow I am wondering if maybe my body had gotten lazy now. Lets say I go to bed at 12 I will wake up around 9 to give my son a bottle then go back to bed for about 1-1 1/2 hours. And sometimes I feel like I need a nap still. I would say that I can average 10-12 and feel good. Maybe I need to get off my lazy butt!

Asexyblond23

D

Deb

During the week I only get 7 to 8 hours. y the end of the week I am exhausted and use the weekends to sleep in and catch up. There just are not enough hours in the day. Every couple of months it seems like my body is crying for sleep and if uninterrupted I can sleep for 12-14 hours straight.

D

Deb

During the week I only get 7 to 8 hours. y the end of the week I am exhausted and use the weekends to sleep in and catch up. There just are not enough hours in the day. Every couple of months it seems like my body is crying for sleep and if uninterrupted I can sleep for 12-14 hours straight.

D

Deb

my65roses4me

If I get at least 9 hours of sleep I feel rested. Any less the I am dragging. But if I sleep more than that I feel sluggish and feel like I need more sleep.