Amount of Sleep per day

my65roses4me

If I get at least 9 hours of sleep I feel rested. Any less the I am dragging. But if I sleep more than that I feel sluggish and feel like I need more sleep.

my65roses4me

If I get at least 9 hours of sleep I feel rested. Any less the I am dragging. But if I sleep more than that I feel sluggish and feel like I need more sleep.

A

alluneedislove

I need 10 to 12! but maybe get 8 on the weekdays but my husband gets up with our daughter on the weekends so i can sleep in!

A

alluneedislove

I need 10 to 12! but maybe get 8 on the weekdays but my husband gets up with our daughter on the weekends so i can sleep in!

A

alluneedislove

M

Markus

to feel best I usually need about 8-10 hours but usually during the week I end up with about 6-7. When I was in my best shape physically I was getting about 9 hours a day with a weight of 210+. As my sleep schedule went down so did my weight and my health so there is a connection there for me

M

Markus

to feel best I usually need about 8-10 hours but usually during the week I end up with about 6-7. When I was in my best shape physically I was getting about 9 hours a day with a weight of 210+. As my sleep schedule went down so did my weight and my health so there is a connection there for me

M

Markus

jaimers

Super Moderator
i usually get about 8-9 and that's best for me. on the weekends i try to sleep in a little bit and maybe take a nap as well. if i get less than 8 though during the week i'm seriously struggling....

jaimers

Super Moderator
i usually get about 8-9 and that's best for me. on the weekends i try to sleep in a little bit and maybe take a nap as well. if i get less than 8 though during the week i'm seriously struggling....

jaimers

Super Moderator

Lex

I needed about 2 more hours per day including random naps--sometimes in my car! before TX.

Today, no naps, and about 7-8 at night.-- quality is more important than quantity.

6 good hours beat 9 interrupted hours.

Lex

I needed about 2 more hours per day including random naps--sometimes in my car! before TX.

Today, no naps, and about 7-8 at night.-- quality is more important than quantity.

6 good hours beat 9 interrupted hours.

Lex

<br />
<br />Today, no naps, and about 7-8 at night.-- quality is more important than quantity.
<br />
<br />6 good hours beat 9 interrupted hours.