Any suggestions besides applesauce?

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DS was almost 9 months when he finally got a tooth on the bottom. I have no idea if it was related to CF.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DS was almost 9 months when he finally got a tooth on the bottom. I have no idea if it was related to CF.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

mariahsmommy

Believe it or not but she actually has four teeth on the top and two on the bottom. They aren't completely erupted yet but they have cut thru. My mother-in-law swears it is a Myers thing. (Our last name is Myers) because my husband had about the same amount at her age, but when I was a baby I didn't get a tooth until about 12 months. I am so glad that is working out for you. Why don't you put the salt into her food? I was just curious I have just started salting everything except fruit.

mariahsmommy

Believe it or not but she actually has four teeth on the top and two on the bottom. They aren't completely erupted yet but they have cut thru. My mother-in-law swears it is a Myers thing. (Our last name is Myers) because my husband had about the same amount at her age, but when I was a baby I didn't get a tooth until about 12 months. I am so glad that is working out for you. Why don't you put the salt into her food? I was just curious I have just started salting everything except fruit.

mariahsmommy

mariahsmommy

mariahsmommy

<br />

mariahsmommy

mariahsmommy

mariahsmommy

mariahsmommy

mariahsmommy

<br />

mariahsmommy

mariahsmommy

mariahsmommy

mariahsmommy

mariahsmommy

<br />