Any Vegetarian/Vegan CF's on here?

scabaskiblio

P.S.: B Vitamins are easy to get in a vegan diet if you drink fortefied soy milk and add nutritional yeast to foods. Also some good vegan cookbooks (knowing how to cook is essential if you want to be a vegan, i think): Vegan with a Vengeance by Isa Chandra Moskowitz, Veganomicon by same, the Joy of Vegan Baking by Colleen Patrick-Goudreau, How it all Vegan by Tanya Barnard & Sarah Kramer, Vegan Planet by Robin Robertson and The Real Food Daily cookbook by Ann Gentry. However if you only buy one make it Veganomicon for sure.

scabaskiblio

P.S.: B Vitamins are easy to get in a vegan diet if you drink fortefied soy milk and add nutritional yeast to foods. Also some good vegan cookbooks (knowing how to cook is essential if you want to be a vegan, i think): Vegan with a Vengeance by Isa Chandra Moskowitz, Veganomicon by same, the Joy of Vegan Baking by Colleen Patrick-Goudreau, How it all Vegan by Tanya Barnard & Sarah Kramer, Vegan Planet by Robin Robertson and The Real Food Daily cookbook by Ann Gentry. However if you only buy one make it Veganomicon for sure.

scabaskiblio

scabaskiblio

scabaskiblio

Emilie

I've been vegetarian for 4 month now and really i'm in really good shape. I do not want and will not eat meat or fish ever. I know how to eat well I meet a diethetis and I'm a cook so it's easy to make great meal. Just have to eat a little bit more for having my protein but never have a problem with my weight I had a good appetite even when I was eating meat. I like to eat. I eat a lot and I have a normal weight for my age and my height. So it's possible. And I do it for the animal and don't want to lose my value just because I have a desease that doesn't justify that but that just my opinion and I'm not one of those who are really really sick. I have one live to live and I want to live it with confirmity to my values. Sorry for my english i'm french.

Emilie

I've been vegetarian for 4 month now and really i'm in really good shape. I do not want and will not eat meat or fish ever. I know how to eat well I meet a diethetis and I'm a cook so it's easy to make great meal. Just have to eat a little bit more for having my protein but never have a problem with my weight I had a good appetite even when I was eating meat. I like to eat. I eat a lot and I have a normal weight for my age and my height. So it's possible. And I do it for the animal and don't want to lose my value just because I have a desease that doesn't justify that but that just my opinion and I'm not one of those who are really really sick. I have one live to live and I want to live it with confirmity to my values. Sorry for my english i'm french.

Emilie

Emilie

Emilie

Faust

Question: (It just occured to me)...What if you are a vegetarian/vegam, but you are cool with eating people? Does that still break the rules?

Faust

Question: (It just occured to me)...What if you are a vegetarian/vegam, but you are cool with eating people? Does that still break the rules?

Faust

Faust

Faust