Anyone else cough up blood quite frequently?

kclynn87

Thanks to those who replied! I usually lets the docs know, but because it is never filled to more than a bathroom sized cup they don't seem to concerned. It is annoying, however because I enjoy running outside and the hot, humid Virginia weather doesn't prove to make things any better with the blood! lol

kclynn87

Thanks to those who replied! I usually lets the docs know, but because it is never filled to more than a bathroom sized cup they don't seem to concerned. It is annoying, however because I enjoy running outside and the hot, humid Virginia weather doesn't prove to make things any better with the blood! lol

kclynn87

kclynn87

kclynn87

LeonBlack

I was getting a bunch of bleeds especially while exercising. Once I went on SourceCF Soft Gels and took my Mephyton med twice a week they went away completely. It was very unnerving when it was happening but I can gladly say it hasn't happened since. You could have your doc check your vitamin levels. To mine understanding Vitamin K is essential in blood clotting.

LeonBlack

I was getting a bunch of bleeds especially while exercising. Once I went on SourceCF Soft Gels and took my Mephyton med twice a week they went away completely. It was very unnerving when it was happening but I can gladly say it hasn't happened since. You could have your doc check your vitamin levels. To mine understanding Vitamin K is essential in blood clotting.

LeonBlack

LeonBlack

LeonBlack

Lizbeth

I started to last year on and off for a few months. Then I started taking Vitamin K and I have not had streaking or a bleed since.

Lizbeth

I started to last year on and off for a few months. Then I started taking Vitamin K and I have not had streaking or a bleed since.

Lizbeth

Lizbeth

Lizbeth