anyone else in my boat-mucus question for CFer's

missgunky

I used to have to run to the bathroom at dinner because I'd have the strong urge to throw up. For reasons I don't understand, that problem went away gradually in my late teens.
But I still retain a habit from those days that helps me get through the times when I cough so hard I feel like my stomach's going to chuck up everything: I pinch the pressure point on my left hand - the meat between the thumb and pointer finger - with my right thumb and pointer finger, and then I pick one thing to look at and stare at it, focusing on it completely. It's weird, but it works. It calms the breathing, and helps the nausea go away.

missgunky

I used to have to run to the bathroom at dinner because I'd have the strong urge to throw up. For reasons I don't understand, that problem went away gradually in my late teens.
But I still retain a habit from those days that helps me get through the times when I cough so hard I feel like my stomach's going to chuck up everything: I pinch the pressure point on my left hand - the meat between the thumb and pointer finger - with my right thumb and pointer finger, and then I pick one thing to look at and stare at it, focusing on it completely. It's weird, but it works. It calms the breathing, and helps the nausea go away.

missgunky

missgunky

missgunky

<br />But I still retain a habit from those days that helps me get through the times when I cough so hard I feel like my stomach's going to chuck up everything: I pinch the pressure point on my left hand - the meat between the thumb and pointer finger - with my right thumb and pointer finger, and then I pick one thing to look at and stare at it, focusing on it completely. It's weird, but it works. It calms the breathing, and helps the nausea go away.