anyone need a vest that is having difficulty getting one?

Boyblunder721

Anyone who is looking for a VEST system I do have one that is in perfect working condition. I'm gonna be honest with you all too, because I posted it on Ebay for around $1500 dollars and I didn't get one bid. Now I do wanna help other CFer's out there but we could use the cash, because all of you know how much of a struggle it is out there for CFer's and their families. So if you can offer me an amount comparable to my asking price then you got yourself a vest with all the connections, tubes, and an adult small vest. I will give everyone till Thursday to respond if not then I will be posting it back on Ebay.

Boyblunder721

Anyone who is looking for a VEST system I do have one that is in perfect working condition. I'm gonna be honest with you all too, because I posted it on Ebay for around $1500 dollars and I didn't get one bid. Now I do wanna help other CFer's out there but we could use the cash, because all of you know how much of a struggle it is out there for CFer's and their families. So if you can offer me an amount comparable to my asking price then you got yourself a vest with all the connections, tubes, and an adult small vest. I will give everyone till Thursday to respond if not then I will be posting it back on Ebay.

Boyblunder721

Boyblunder721

Boyblunder721

rhonda21

my daughter is a single mom with child who needs a vest. all other pt isnt working . i wanna find a program that will rent them or give used ones to people who are not working and on disability. Is this possible ?

rhonda21

my daughter is a single mom with child who needs a vest. all other pt isnt working . i wanna find a program that will rent them or give used ones to people who are not working and on disability. Is this possible ?

rhonda21

rhonda21

rhonda21

Jana

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>hockeykid</b></i>

Jana, I wanted to mention that Hill-Rom has the Vest Foundation Program. They provide machines for patients who do not have the resources to purchase them for one reason or another. The only thing you have to do is use the machine and report the hours to the nurse for awhile.</end quote></div>

Have you tried contacting Hill-Rom about this for your daughter?

Jana

Jana, I wanted to mention that Hill-Rom has the Vest Foundation Program. They provide machines for patients who do not have the resources to purchase them for one reason or another. The only thing you have to do is use the machine and report the hours to the nurse for awhile.</end quote></div>

Jana

Jana

Jana, I wanted to mention that Hill-Rom has the Vest Foundation Program. They provide machines for patients who do not have the resources to purchase them for one reason or another. The only thing you have to do is use the machine and report the hours to the nurse for awhile.</end quote>

Jana

<br />
<br />Jana, I wanted to mention that Hill-Rom has the Vest Foundation Program. They provide machines for patients who do not have the resources to purchase them for one reason or another. The only thing you have to do is use the machine and report the hours to the nurse for awhile.</end quote>
<br />
<br />Have you tried contacting Hill-Rom about this for your daughter?