Anyone on Antibiotics ALL the time?

chonkie

hi. I am in the exact same boat as you.this year alone i have been on 18weeks of iv antibiotics.i bearly last a week off it and i get sick again. I usualy culture mrsa and a very resistant strain of pa. I was getting pretty worried this year but its nice 2 knw im not the only one.my heart goes out 2 you all. Donald

chonkie

hi. I am in the exact same boat as you.this year alone i have been on 18weeks of iv antibiotics.i bearly last a week off it and i get sick again. I usualy culture mrsa and a very resistant strain of pa. I was getting pretty worried this year but its nice 2 knw im not the only one.my heart goes out 2 you all. Donald

chonkie

chonkie

chonkie

Diane

One thing i gotta say is Thank God for antibiotics! For those of us who cant seem to get off of them without getting dangerously sick , where would we be without them?

Diane

One thing i gotta say is Thank God for antibiotics! For those of us who cant seem to get off of them without getting dangerously sick , where would we be without them?

Diane

Diane

Diane